3rd Trimester

POLL: From 1 - 10...

How uncomfotable are you right now in your pregnancy?

1 is nothing.

10 is the worst.

I would put myself at 7ish.  It's a lot harder than I ever thought it was going to be.

Re: POLL: From 1 - 10...

• I would say about a 7, I am pretty uncomftorable but it could be worse (and I bet it will get worse over the next few weeks)
  • I'm going to say 5. I'm irritated at lots of things, but I'm not misreably uncomfortable.

• Loading the player...
  • Some days I am a 5 but today I was an 11. Right now is so bad.
  • Today I'm about a 9.   Normally, I'd say 3 or 4.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would say 6-7.  My feet hurt from shopping for 5 hours today and I know they will be worse tomorrow.  I'm not used to having physical limitations.  Sleeping is becoming the worst also.
  • I would say an 8. My pelvis hurts so bad, I get extremely full after eating small amounts, And I am on bedrest so I soar from lying around doing nothing.

Oh yeah...and I have not be able to sleep more than about an hour and a half for about the past month due to needing to pee multiple times in the night.

• 3 -4. But when it gets to be bedtime it will jump to a 6 or 7.
  • Probably ranges between a 2-5 so far, I feel pretty normal until I try to tie my shoes or roll over in bed at night.

• 8ish. If I didn't have to go work anymore I know my swelling would decrease and then I could do this for at least another month.
  • 35 weeks. I'd say about a 3? I think it will get much worse at 37 weeks or so!
  • 3ish. ?hard to gauge since i have no idea how bad it will get. ?certainly, i have limitations and that's hard to own up to. ?but i feel good for the most part.
  • Probably just a 4 or 5. I'm having some pretty bad feet problems and I think it's because of the extra weight I'm carrying. It feels like my left foot is seriously broken, but I've done nothing to cause it to hurt.

I'm also getting some pretty bad indigestion when I lie down.

• I would have to say 2-3.  I've had a suprisingly easy pregnancy.

• I would give it a 6 right now. About a month ago, I would have said more like an 8. But the maternity belt I bought has been an absolute lifesaver. I wear it about 90% of the time that I'm awake, and it even helps me sleep better (I guess because my back isn't under so much strain all day) and really helped with my pelvic pain.
  • It the last week or so it went from 3 or so to about an 8.  I pulled a muscle in my back/side last week and it is just bad. Not to mention bed time is now enough to make me want to cry.
  • I'd say a 4, max. I've been fortunate though, in that I can work from home, DH has been picking up a lot of slack, and when the BH or swelling start, I am able to take it easy. I'm sure if I had kids already, or had to still commute and sit in an office all day, my 'score' would be WAY higher.

At 37+w, there are definitely things I can't WAIT to be done with, but overall I have been blessed w/a great pregnancy and I cannot complain much!

• Probably 6. It feels worse sometimes, but I only imagine it's going to get worse!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • I would say 3 but there have been days -especially at night- where it definitely goes right up to a 7
  • It was a 2-3 until I hit 35 weeks!  During the day it is probably a 5 and then at night it is definitely an 8.  The pelvic pain is really intense.
    Wife to Drew since 08.18.2007 Mom to Andrew since 10.18.2008 Runner, baker, reader, eater
  • Wednesday was a 9.5, but each day since then has been about a 7. When I first wake up, I'm probably in 8 - 9 range, but I "loosen up" during the day.
  • 9 right now. ?I waver between 9 and 10 these days.
  • 7 or 8.  some days, 9. 

• Usually a 4-6 during the day, but 8-9 at night.
  • I'm pretty freakin' uncomfortable but I'm only going to say 6.  This is with constant groin pain due to pubic symphysis, lower back pain, and very little sleep.  Oh, and I have a sore throat and cold.  But I feel like it could get worse .. so I'm sticking at 6 for right now!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• I would say a 6 for most days. But some days its def. an 8.
  • About a 7.  9.5 when I am lying in bed.

• Ok, I will not complain about my pregnancy at all bc I after reading your responses I realize how lucky I truly am. I would have to say I am still at a 1. I have had the easiest pregnancy but I have considered it payback for taking 34 cycles to get pregnant.?
  • I would say I'm at a 3 right now.  Swelling in my feet/ankels has been my biggest problem lately.  I've been doing nothing but relaxing for the last few days and the swelling is now almost gone, so my feet feel 100% better.  When they were at their worst, I would have said I was at a 6. Other than that, I have a few aches and pains, but I'm still sleeping great and Iam otherwise pretty comfortable.
    The little love of my life... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'll say a 6. The only thing that's really uncomfortable is sleeping, which makes me very tired and crabby during the day.
    Photobucket
  • probably a 4-5 on the weekend, about an 8 when I am at work- I'm on my feet ALL day and get horrid back pain, leg pain/cramps, and foot pain. UGH. And I have 3 more months!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i would say 6ish... i'm just starting to feel huge and am getting uncomfortable sheeping
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • A one. I know it is going to get a lto worse, so at this point a slight bit of discomfort is ok!
  • I would say about a 3, I am not really uncomfortable right now.
  • i would say about a 5. i thought it was going to be a lot worse. i just have occasional backaches and cant sleep at night.
  • I'd say a 2 - I've had some pain on the back of my leg but that's it.  I'm waiting for it all to change in the next 2 or 3 weeks like most women have mentioned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I am a six. I havn't gotten used to my big size (I feel like I just blew up a week or two ago). I know it will only get worse though. Hopefully I will figure out how to carry it without waddling.

• Today I have been at an 8. :(
  • 8... I have times where I think I'm near 10, but then I realize I have a few weeks left... I'm just so done!
  • 33 weeks is when I started to get really uncomfortable. Hang in there...not too much longer!
  • well am at 35 weeks now and this weeks was 6-7ish but at the most part is tryin to go to sleep where it would be at 8-9ish!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"