January 2011 Moms

Team green?

I've seen this team mentioned in several posts. I'm a little lost as to what it means. First I thought it meant that the parents were going Green with their pregnancy and baby. I just looked at a spread sheet that one of you made to when we will all be finding out our babies sex. I saw a couple of ladies on team pink, meaning they will have girls. Then, I saw the team green...hmmm...I have no idea!

Re: Team green?

• Its the people that are not finding out the sex of the baby before its born.  Green being a common color of gender neutral baby stuff.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • MrsYamMrsYam member

I had to giggle, because I too, had NO idea what Team Green meant before I got pregnant with #1.

I thought it was parents going green as well. LOL :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I also thought it was eco-related until a few weeks ago :) That coming  from the girl who had NO idea what a BFP was for maybe a month after visiting theBump.
  • imageMrsYam:

I had to giggle, because I too, had NO idea what Team Green meant before I got pregnant with #1.

Does that mean that DH and I are team green-green because we aren't finding out and are eco-friendly?  :) 

• imageNJBrit:
    imageMrsYam:

Does that mean that DH and I are team green-green because we aren't finding out and are eco-friendly?  :) 

Yes!  But I think eco-friendly is Green Baby or Green Mama... not sure but I think those are the terms. 

• Team green is for the girls that aren't finding out the sex of the baby until the baby is born.
  • lol thanks! And it's good to know that I wasn't the only who thought it meant going green.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"