Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

**book exchange**

This is a post and run, i will check back later!For the new ladies, book exchange is free to you. I will pay shipping. We just ask that you pass the book on to another grieving mom when you are done.I have 4 books. Please let me know which one you would like and PM me your address.A grief observed by C.S LewisI will carry you by Angie SmithHow to survive the loss of a child by Catherine SandersGrieving the child I never knew by Kathe WunnenbergSome of them do have religious undertones the one by angie and Catherine are NOT subtle. And, a grief observed is actually about the death of his spouse but it does hit home (it was recommended by a few ladies on this board)
Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: **book exchange**

• Ps sorry about the lack of paragraphs bumping from an iPad, and still figuring this thing out.
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Oh how neat!

Can i get I will carry you? I have been trying to find some good books to read to help me. I will message you!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for sharing!  I would like Grieving the Child I never knew.  Will send address shortly.

May God bless you for your thoughtfulness! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"