Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Baby with a bong photo...sorry if this was posted already. WTF??

Re: Baby with a bong photo...sorry if this was posted already. WTF??

• WTF indeed!  What a moron.  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, come one. You don't let your babies pretend to smoke a little reefer? We taught Lila how to pretend shoot up. It's hysterical.
  • Even if there's no bowl on the bong, it's gross to think that's funny.

I feel concerned about the straightening iron under the baby's leg. If it were on, it could melt the carpet and start a fire. Temps on those things can go up to 410 degrees, and if the baby were laying with it, he could get seriously burned. 

• Even if there's no bowl on the bong, it's gross to think that's funny.

I feel concerned about the straightening iron under the baby's leg. If it were on, it could melt the carpet and start a fire. Temps on those things can go up to 410 degrees, and if the baby were playing with it, he could get seriously burned. 

• That was sarcasm in my post...
  • I just read AmyfromKYs post about a picture of a baby being near  a pipe. Everyone pretty much told her to mind her own business. Here a baby is posing with a bong.  This is from the attached link:

"Eventually, the photo fell into the hands of the Florida Dept. of Children and Families which is now in the process of drug testing both the mother and the baby, says Sky News.

John Harrell the spokesperson for the group told Sky News, "We are alarmed that any parent would take pictures of their child next to what is obviously drug paraphernalia." "

CPS dude has a good point.

• WTF is wrong with people??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• WTF?!?!!!!!

I read some of the comments by the readers, one person said that it was funny and what's wrong with it, since the mother said there was no pot in it. GAH!! Really? It's drug paraphernalia (sp?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What's sad is that the kid KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH IT. Meaning he's seen people use it!

Poor baby should be taken out of her home STAT.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"