Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Diaper size

What is/was your indicator to move up a size? With DD I used to move up a size if the diaper was too tight (the obvious indicator) but mostly I moved up sizes when we would have too many poop explosions. Now she's on solids and we don't have poop explosions anymore. We are on pampers Baby Dry size 3 and they fit OK. We've had two pee overflow incidents. Wondering if mommy here didn't put the diaper on right or if they can no longer hold on to her soakers. Let me know what you have experienced. Thanks everyone

Re: Diaper size

• Options
    I moved up once she started peeing through her diaper at night.  She sleeps on her belly now & the size 4's actually fit better too.
  • Options
    This is one reason we went CD. One size diapers adjust and no leaking at all, love them! Otherwise I was using teh snug fitting huggies in a size 3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemistywhite400:
    I moved up once she started peeing through her diaper at night.  She sleeps on her belly now & the size 4's actually fit better too.
    mine is a belly sleeper too and I wonder if that was the reason. I have a pack of size 4. Going to try them. Thank you!
  • Options
    we started doing a size 4 diaper just for nights b/c she would pee out of her diaper EVERY single night. during the day, i find that they are too big and they leak under legs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"