Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

so tough....

today, my hubby and I made the final decision on what funeral arrangements to have for our sweet daughter Kendall. We decided on cremation, and hopefully we get to the point where we can spread her ashes somewhere special......everything seems so final. She was only 3 days old and I keep replaying on my mind that it is my fault that she passed away. I know that meconium aspiration is common, but why did it have to be my baby that passed away from it???

I was full term and we were so excited to be in labor so we could meet our little princess....and now she is gone..and I still cant believe it......we are heartbroken

Mommy loves u Kendall...always

Re: so tough....

• jen629jen629 member
    This is awful I am so sorry for the loss of your Daughter Kendall you will be in my thoughts and prayers {{{HUGS}}}
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member
    Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you!! (((hugs)))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry about your loss. You and your DH are in my T&P.

• I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad you were able to come to a decision on funeral arrangements, it's such a tough decision! I hope you find the same support I have in this board.

Take care!

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so very sorry :( This is so unfair.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  
  • I'm so very sorry for the loss of your daughter Kendall. You and your husband will be in my thoughts.
    Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• I am so very sorry for your loss.  I started out as an NICU nurse and meconium aspiration was always one of the diagnoses that was, in my mind, one of the scariest as it often occurred without much warning and at the end of what was likely an otherwise healthy pregnancy.  The babies were full term and it was so hard for parents to look at them and understand that they were so much sicker than the little preemie next to them in the NICU. 

I hope you are comforted by finalzing the arrangements for Kendall.  You, your DH and precious baby Kendall are in my T&P. 

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The eternal and most difficult question is always why you and not someone else... Who knows, maybe it's because you are stronger than you know and it would break someone else.  Maybe it's because the path this puts you on in your life is a significant one. 

My loss pales in magnitude to yours.  I have no idea why some suffer more and it's not fair but I am confident everything is part of a much bigger picture and someday we will all know why things happen. My sympathies go out to you.

• So so sorry for your loss.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  i cant even imagine the grief you must be going through.  ((HUGS))
  • i'm so sorry for your loss.  you've been through so much.  i hope that making these decisions have helped you to heal.  hugs to you.
  • This is so sad :( I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss. It was so hard for me to do funeral arrangments. I couldn't come to terms with everything. Everything happens so fast and I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you and DH find great support in eachother, this board, and other family and friends. This is by far the hardest time I have ever been through and I am still trying to figure out how to get back to normal life. Today will be my first day back to work and I am dreading it! I hope you will soon find peace and comfort knowing your sweet baby Kendall is in Heaven and playing with my little baby girl Audrina :) I talked to my Pastor before the funeral service and he told me that Audrina "Beat me home." I have found so much comfort in that statement because here we are on this earth going through this pain and my baby is already somewhere that there is no pain, tears, or any struggles. Audrina is where I want to be someday. I try to keep God in my life everyday and I try to be a good person so one day I can make it "Home". We have to remember that our babies were lucky enough to make it "home" before us.

I know there are no words to take away any of the pain, but I hope and pray that you will soon feel better. I know how heartbreaking it can be to lose a baby. I am so sorry for your loss.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"