Babies: 9 - 12 Months

When did you put away the jumparoo?

What age? Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did you put away the jumparoo?

• I think we're outliers, but DD is still going strong in hers.  She LOVES jumping in it.  And she can jump high and hard now.   She's not walking yet, so maybe she'll be over it when she can walk and jump on her own?
  • DS was about 7 months
  • Loading the player...
  • We just did a week ago. She wasn't happy in it since she has started crawling.
  • 6ish months- when she started to crawl.

I have a beefcake baby though and she army crawled and pulled up early.

• We stopped putting him in it around 7-8 months.  By that point he was not interested at all.  But it's actually still out in the kitchen.  He likes to walk around it and play with the toys from the outside.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ivs112ivs112 member
    Ours has been sitting in a corner for about 3 months now. She stopped using it altogether at about 7.5 months. I'm going to sell it on Craig's List.
  • I think I'm going to put it away.  She hardly ever goes in it and just fusses when she does.  I think I'm the hold up on it really.  It's her last big "baby" toy.  I had the same issue with the swing and the bouncer.  I'm way to sentimental about this crap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We still use ours, but not as much as we used to.  I put him in it if I need to run to the laundry room or something because he gets into trouble by himself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS still uses his, def not as much as he used to but atleast once a day
    image 2011
  • imagePAmiler82:
    We stopped putting him in it around 7-8 months.  By that point he was not interested at all.  But it's actually still out in the kitchen.  He likes to walk around it and play with the toys from the outside.

This exactly!

• I just put ours away but she has not used it in at least a month. She lost interest once she began crawling around 7.5-8 mos, the girl does not want to be confined.
  • The instructions say to discontinue use when baby is 32" tall.  So we don't put him in it anymore, but he still likes to walk around it and play with the toys.  He is tall for his age though, so not sure if that would affect many other babies this age. 
  • We were about to put ours away but I put her in it 2 weeks ago and she is a jumping machine!!! I swear she loves it more now since her legs are stronger and she can REALLY jump!!! She does not walk yet and doesnt really crawl yet (she scoots everywhere) so I am leaving it out for a bit longer :-)
  • She still loves hers and is a jumping maniac.  (She isn't walking yet though.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"