Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Random NBR ?

Is there anything about your wedding that you totally regret and wish you could go back and change?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.

Re: Random NBR ?

• My dress..and the whole reception. lol  Probably more the dress though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • What did you like about your dress? I'm sure you looked amazing!!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • My dress.  There was one that I really loved, but I went with the one on sale instead...today is my 4 year anniversary, and I still regret not getting the more expensive dress.
  • I don't really regret anything about our wedding, but as I look back on pictures...I would have had more flowers and maybe a better photographer (altho, a decent amount was spent on him). DH and I paid for our wedding so it wasn't ultra swanky nor that expensive..we budgeted and kept it just under $11k. We made sure we had great food for our guests, and it was just that...GREAT food! But, in all honesty...I would do it the same again. It fit both our personalities...low key and easy going and IMO, that is what matters!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my dress. i remember loving it when i first tried it on, but as the day got closer, i started having 2nd thoughts, but didn't have enough time or money to get a new dress. it was a very pretty dress, i just wish i would have spent more time looking for a dress.
  • more dancing.  Everyone got there to early and it was 100 degress so they were hot and lots o people left after they ate because they were so exhausted from the heat.  Also I wish we would have tried to do something for a honeymoon, we didnt have a lot of money, our whole wedding cost$3500 and it turned out great.  I loved that day.

Just some pictures.

• Our photographer sucked. I wish we would have hired someone else to do it.
  • I would have cut my guest list in half no matter what my MIL had to say about it.  

I think we ended up with 240.  I think 140 is even pushing it ...  there were so many people and it was so overwhelming.  

DH and I talk about renewing our vows to each other on vacation sometime ALONE. 

• I would have had some pictures done with my aunt. I somehow got zero of her and I. Also, I would have had a waiter bring the appetizers to the wedding party (we got jipped!).
  • My dress - I found "the one" but it had to be ordered from Spain and it would take 9 months, and we were 9 months out from the wedding, so I couldn't chance it.  I like what I ended up wearing, but I wish we had gone shopping sooner so I could have gotten the other one

Photographer - I wish I would have done more research and looked around.  They turned out nice, but I wish I had more candid ones or ones that I am in love with.  I see peoples pics now and just swoon at how great they are. 

• imageAmberLM:
    My dress.  There was one that I really loved, but I went with the one on sale instead...today is my 4 year anniversary, and I still regret not getting the more expensive dress.

Where did you get that blue tub thing - I need something like that!

• The weather.  
  • imageMabzie:
    The weather.  

This exactly, I guess I cant complain to much the weekend before our wedding the original daate it rained, but it was over 100 degress the day of ou wedding.  It was so hot, I felt bad for DH in his tux.  We had everything outside. 

• I regret not telling the ILs to fvck off.

They were taking care of Noah during/after the ceremony until the next day, so i had pumped like, 6 bottles worth of BM - more than enough, i figured, since i would have him up until the ceremony. I hadn't eaten since 8.30 that morning, so by the time dinner came around, i was starving. As soon as the appetizer came, FIL came over to our table with Noah and told me to feed him, he's hungry. They had left the bottles at home. 

I should mention DS absolutely cannot nurse unless he has his nursing pillow. My dress was like, skin tight. ILs expected me to rip off my dress to my undies, and shove myself into a bathroom stall to **attempt** to feed my starving, shrieking child, alone, while everyone else ate dinner and enjoyed themselves. I was in there for an hour. 

By the time we came out, my dinner was cold, and everyone (including DH) was heading for dessert and the dance floor. I was ABSOLUTELY LIVID. 

/end hissing vent. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"