3rd Trimester

Poll: Do you like being pregnant??

I'm bored, so poll time!  Do you like, love or hate being pregnant?? 
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poll: Do you like being pregnant??

• It's okay but I rather the stork just bring my baby and not have 9 months of this.
  • i dont like it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not to be a downer but I really don't like being pg at all.  I really thought I would love it, my mom always talked about how she loved and enjoyed every second of being pg... but from the m/s to the aches and pains it's really just not my cup of tea.  The only thing keeping me going is knowing that I get a wonderful baby at the end!!

• I guess I'm in between. I have had a really easy pregnancy, so I definitely don't hate it, but I am of course more comfortable when I am not 20+ pounds overweight, so I don't love it either.
  • Honestly not so much. I kid that DH will have to trick me into getting pregnant again.
  • I like knowing that I am growing a precious little life and that I will be able to hold her soon.

I am not happy that my hips have widen enough to pop out twins and I can no longer where my wedding bands.

• Merr - hahaha I totally agree!!
  • I like it... thus far its been easy... but I'd like it even more with a big glass of red wine!
  • At first I LOVED it, but now im done!  and im not liking it at all!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I think if I had been in shape before I got pregnant I would be okay with it but I am just too heavy and uncomfortable to enjoy it...
  • I don't love it, that's for sure.  I wish it were only 6 months long! 
  • right now i strongly like-love it.
  • I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. 
  • I don't like it.  Not one little bit... well, I guess that's not quite true because I do like feeling the kicks, except when they're to the bladder.  I sometimes wish there was a way to sleep through the rest of the pregnancy.  Isn't that horrible?!?
  • I am not a fan at all.  However I am very grateful to be pregnant, this honestly something that I thought would take a lot more time and money to have happen.  I often joke with DH that if we are going to have another one that he is going to have to be pregnant, but I know I would do it again.
  • I wouldn't say that I love being pregnant, but I definitely don't hate it. I have had a really easy pregnancy so far (knock on wood) so I can't really complain about anything. I s'pose that I'd have to say that I like it, but I still can't wait until the baby is here!
  • I LOVE IT!

But I have had a super easy pregnancy (so far) so I don't have any reason not to love it at this point! Ask me again in a couple weeks!

• It depends on which day you ask me this question. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. I've had a really easy pregnancy so far, so most of the time I've enjoyed it.  Now it seems to be getting to the hard part, and I'm pretty much over being pg and so anxious to meet my little boy.

• I like it.  I wouldn't say I LOVE it, but it hasn't been too bad for me.  I think I'll miss having her around with me all the time once she's born.
  • I don't like it, not even a little bit. I keep telling myself that others are way more miserable than I am. I would just like my body to function somewhat normally again. But like the PP said, I get a beautiful baby in the end, so every minute of the misery is worth it.?
  • I am not a fan. Its okay sometimes, but 9 months is WAY too long. 1 or 2 months would be okay. This is just ridiculous.

And I don't feel pretty, m/s actually doesn't end after the 1st tri, and not drinking for 9 months really sucks.

I always wonder what people love about it?

• I can't complain. I've been incredibly lucky, all things considered, and for being due in 2+ weeks, I'm great-- and actually don't mind being pg. That is shocking, b/c I fully expected to haaaate it.

That said, I've never been this heavy in my life, I'd like to be able to sleep more than 3hrs at a time w/out having to pee, I'd like to drink wine and wear pants w/zippers, and have normal sex w/my husband. (Among other things.)

Damn, don't make me change my mind. I like being pg just fine.

• Even though I had a really tough time in the beginning of my pregnancy, I would still say that I LOVE being pregnant!! There are a lot of symptoms that aren't fun, but the outcome definately outweighs the negatives for me. Being able to feel her move around and knowing she is getting ready to be part of our family, excites me more than any side effects can bother me!

I know it is pretty cliche!!!

• I'm liking it quite a bit so far. I'll like it a lot less if I don't pass my GD screen and end up on the GD diet.
  • I love it!  I'll love it even more after Saturday...I'll be done shooting weddings until after the baby is born which will be a huge relief.  My biggest fear (besides something happening to the baby) has been missing a wedding because of the pregnancy - but I've been very blessed and things haven't been too difficult for me.
    imageimage 
  • I love it.  Actually I love being pregnant.
  • Love it!  I just wish it wasn't 8 months long :P
  • Not really.  Im tired all the time, I dont feel good, Im moody and mean.  But I like the end results. I guess it could be worse
  • I love it. there are days that i acutally almost forget i'm pg. i feel great adn don't have anything to complain about.Big Smile
  • I actually loved being prego until this week (38 weeks)...I feel like a massive whale and suddenly my crotch area is bugging the heck outta me (hurts!) :-(((((
  • i actually really like it. i'm sure i would feel differently if i'd had morning sickness. my only complaint is my heartburn, which i think is actually lessening in the last few days. (I've had it pretty much 24/7 since about 13 weeks.)
  • Even at my most uncomfortable - huge belly, contractions, hemorrhoids, back pain, etc.  I LOVE being pregnant.  For a while it looked like I wouldn't be able to get pg.  Then terrified I wouldn't be able to stay pg.  So every day has been a gift.  Even when I am farting like mad and the Tucks pads just aren't killing my booty itch!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have really loved it so far!  Don't get me wrong... I am impatient and 9 months seems sooooo long and I could do without the crazy hormones.... but other than that I love it! I love feeling her move inside and I love knowing that my hubby and I made her! 
  • Neither love it nor hate it.  I love that I am growing a life and can feel this little person move inside of me.  It is amazing and exciting and I don't want to think about the processof getting him/her out of there.  I have had a fairly easy pregnancy, so I can't complain.  BUT, I think with anything, I am looking forward to the end.  Not only to meet my baby, but who doesn't want to get back to things like: normal clothes, a drink every now and then, sleeping without having to get up to pee all the time, not feeling like you are gasping for air just walking down the street, etc.? 
  • I loved it for 1st and 2nd, not so much this one.  I think it is the fact that I am in my 30s...
  • "Hate" is too strong a word.  But I certainly don't like it or love it either.

I do plan to do this again though. . .

• I really liked being pregnant until a few weeks ago, but my enjoyment is lessening by the day.  My feet are terribly swollen -- I can't wear any of my shoes (even flip flops are tight) and my feet hurt.  I spend the whole day trying to keep them up so they don't swell (it doesn't work) and they hurt so much by the end of the day that I have no choice but to spend all night lounging around with them elevated.  It's annoying.  If I didn't have the swelling problem, I would probably still like it.
    The little love of my life... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Despite all the discomforts and issues for the most part I like it and will miss it when it's over. 
  • For the majority of my pregnancy I have enjoyed it. I guess I have looked past the negative things... back ache, nausea etc. but the during the past month I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to have my baby...?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"