Baby Names

Which name do you like the most with DD and DS's names?

We're having baby # 3. Which names do you like best with Sophia and Alfredo?

Girl names: Luciana, Laila, Liyana, Nadia, Lilia, Carolina (Lina) 

Boys:  Samir, Alonso, Jalal, ...We're stuck on boy names. Thoughts? 

Re: Which name do you like the most with DD and DS's names?

• I think Luciana goes well, but I really don't like any of the boys' suggestions, perhaps Alonso.
  • I like Luciana and I don't really think any of the boy names go well. Alonso seems to fit the style best, but I think it's too close to Alfredo.

ETA: It seems you have an Italian theme going and Samir and Jalal seem more middle-eastern.

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • I kind of like Alonso, actually...

Out of your girl names, I would pick Liyana. I like the spelling Liana better, though.

• Carolina is my favorite, Luciana is next. What about Liliana, Giuliana, Mia, Melina, or Bianca for a girl, and Sebastian, Alessandro, Ramin (rah-meen), Isaac, Malachi, or Isaiah for a boy?
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! Anniversary
    VOTE on my Name List image 7 anovulatory cycles, 1 cycle 50 mg clomid, 4 cycles 100mg clomid, HSG double blockage, hysteroscopy with cyst and debris removal, fermara/IUI attempt abandoned because of anovulation, follistim/IUI attempt coming soon!
  • I like your girl name choices (specifically Luciana, Carolina), but the boy names are NMS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know our boy choices seem strange but I'm middle eastern and DH is Latino so we have a hard time making choices.DS and DD both have arabic middle names. I just haven't found any Spanish boy names I'm in love with. Ah! Decisions, decisions. 

• Luciana and Alonso sound best with the other names. Not really feeling any of the boy names though.
  • imagestarlight_24:

I know our boy choices seem strange but I'm middle eastern and DH is Latino so we have a hard time making choices.DS and DD both have arabic middle names. I just haven't found any Spanish boy names I'm in love with. Ah! Decisions, decisions. 

I was just lurking back here and saw this, and I want to revise my previous comment- spell the girl name Liyana! I just looked that spelling up, and it is the Middle Eastern way- I like that for you, since its of your heritage! Plus I think it sounds kind of Spanish, so it works... ;) I've kind of fallen in love with this name tonight, lol.

I don't know how to solve your boy problems. I like Matteo, as pp suggested...

Sorry, just had to add :)

• Thanks for your input! I still like it spelled Liyana as well!
  • I like Carolina (Lina) and Jalal
    ~ My Crazy, Beautiful Life with 3~ Lachlan,Vito and Willa Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOVE the names Luciana and Carolina for a girl. I know a Carolina who goes for both Lina and Nina, so cute!

And for a boy, Alonso, Alejandro, Gregorio (?), Nicolas. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"