Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Bachelorette last night

Who do you guys want to be the last one standing?  I love Chris he is sweet and is genuine.  Roberto is super sexy but I feel like their relationship is more lustful than anything else.  I think Frank is a FRAUD!  I feeli like he planned this out from the beginning and just wanted to get his film career started by getting on the show.  He knew he had to do something shocking to be memorable. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette last night

• I feel as if maybe she has more of a connection with Roberto, when she see's him she can't keep her hands off him. I kinda like him, and yes he is super sexy and I see nothing wrong with the lustfulness! Its good to not want to keep your hands off your partner!!!!
  • I agree with you about all 3 of the guys!  I think she should choose Chris but will choose Roberto.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKBLT:
    I agree with you about all 3 of the guys!  I think she should choose Chris but will choose Roberto.

this 

• Yeah, I want to know what is up with Frank, does anyone have any spoilers???  I liked him at first but now my fav is Chris. 
  • I already know what happens since I read Reality Steve. It's a huge disappointment. I read him for the bachelor as well and he was spot on - knew who was gone every episode as well as said who the winner was months before the final episode.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageblckwhtyllwgirl:
    I already know what happens since I read Reality Steve. It's a huge disappointment. I read him for the bachelor as well and he was spot on - knew who was gone every episode as well as said who the winner was months before the final episode.

I'll have to check it out.

• imageValentines Day Baby:

imageblckwhtyllwgirl:
    I already know what happens since I read Reality Steve. It's a huge disappointment. I read him for the bachelor as well and he was spot on - knew who was gone every episode as well as said who the winner was months before the final episode.

I'm tempted to check it out but I don't want to ruin the ending for me!

• imageLovelyABR:
    imageValentines Day Baby:

imageblckwhtyllwgirl:

I'm tempted to check it out but I don't want to ruin the ending for me!

It's like chocolate for me. I know it's bad for me, but I just can't resist it. I read it, and now the show is ruined for me. 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I read in People magazine that Frank tells her that he has feelings for someone back home. I'm guessing that's what he is telling her next week. I like Roberto!  I liked Kirk too but oh well. My personal feeling is that she may (or may not) pick someone but I think it will end very quickly. I don't think she is with any of these guys now.
  • I thought she was going to pick the WEATHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"