Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR What is the male equivalent to flowers?

So DH is turning 31 today :) and I am not suppose to get him anything (we are saving for a romantic giveaway)... but I was thinking even if he was getting me nothing for my birthday he would get me flowers, what would be the male equivalent???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR What is the male equivalent to flowers?

• LSU628LSU628 member
    Cookie bouquet?
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • well, it has three letters
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • B told me once that the male equivalent of flowers was a blow job or a steak.  I mean this in all seriousness. 
  • imageSoon2BMrsN:

sex?

winner, winner

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • DH would really love his favorite meal cooked when he came home from work, or some "man time" to watch his favorite show.
  • For MH, it would be cigars.  Or sex.
    Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • If my DH and I agreed not to do birthday gifts because we were saving for something and then he sent me flowers, while I would appreciate the gesture, I would be ticked that he did not abide by the agreement. If you agreed to no gifts, that means you don't spend any money on him.

• imagemonlyn9:
    If my DH and I agreed not to do birthday gifts because we were saving for something and then he sent me flowers, while I would appreciate the gesture, I would be ticked that he did not abide by the agreement. If you agreed to no gifts, that means you don't spend any money on him.

Certain things are free.  Wink

• imageBengalBelle:
    B told me once that the male equivalent of flowers was a blow job or a steak.  I mean this in all seriousness. 

this was totally what i was going to write. 

• imagekiwi443:
    imageSoon2BMrsN:

sex?

winner, winner

Then we should be good to go :) Thanks ladies

• imageBengalBelle:
    B told me once that the male equivalent of flowers was a blow job or a steak.  I mean this in all seriousness. 

Yes Totally agree only I will add a beer!

• imagemonlyn9:
    If my DH and I agreed not to do birthday gifts because we were saving for something and then he sent me flowers, while I would appreciate the gesture, I would be ticked that he did not abide by the agreement. If you agreed to no gifts, that means you don't spend any money on him.

Ahh well in our household, DH would pick up a small bouquet from the grocery store and I would love it.

• jbl126jbl126 member
    imagegumiberg:

imageBengalBelle:

this was totally what i was going to write. 

On our local radio station here, they do a contest for women to give their man a steak and bj to reciprocate for valentines day.  The winner gets a paid steak dinner for 2 but the woman has to promise her man a bj.  So that would be my guess.

• imagejenna0627:

imageBengalBelle:

Yes Totally agree only I will add a beer!

Beer is a good idea too...

• imageMrsV092207:
    For MH, it would be cigars.  Or sex.

This is so my DH!

• imageBengalBelle:
    This. Anything that goes on a grill or the mouth he is game for.
  • In my husband's case it would be a gift card to Home Depot or a new video game.
  • A small amount of "free time". Nothing major...maybe just 1 hour of time without interuption to do whatever comes to mind. 
  • lkichlkich member
    Beer, at least my LO
  • I was going to say bacon but I have to agree with a BJ being the closest equivalent.  Steak would come second and third being just leaving him alone for a couple of hours to do anything he wants.
  • Beer? His favourite dinner?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • imagewordtoyourmother:
    I was going to say bacon but I have to agree with a BJ being the closest equivalent.  Steak would come second and third being just leaving him alone for a couple of hours to do anything he wants.

Don't know what it means exactly, but my DH said third would be fresh-baked cookies and beer. LMAO. 

• For my DH, cheesecake!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • Definitely a BJ.
  • BJ, hands down
    My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Beer or sex
  • imageBengalBelle:
    B told me once that the male equivalent of flowers was a blow job or a steak.? I mean this in all seriousness.?

I was going to say the exact same thing. ??

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"