1st Trimester

dizzy, headaches, and nautious !!!!

if im not constantly eating i get all these things in the above subject happen to me !!!!! its horrrible and it just started happening 2 days ago usually i can tell if my body needs to eat, sleep, etc. but i cant even tell what i need and it is getting on my nerves does any one else have this problem going on i just feel so out of it !!!!

Re: dizzy, headaches, and nautious !!!!

• I have a headache daily, get dizzy occasionally, and I'm slightly queasy in the afternoon and evening.  Today has actually been pretty good though and I think it's because I ate a big lunch so my stomach isn't empty yet.  I have found I need to keep something in my stomach even if I don't feel like eating.  Graham crackers are my new best friend.

I have a headache pretty much all the time regardless of eating, though.

• imagegreyt00:

I have a headache daily, get dizzy occasionally, and I'm slightly queasy in the afternoon and evening.  Today has actually been pretty good though and I think it's because I ate a big lunch so my stomach isn't empty yet.  I have found I need to keep something in my stomach even if I don't feel like eating.  Graham crackers are my new best friend.

I have a headache pretty much all the time regardless of eating, though.

yea i have tried the cracker thing i just dont know what else to try i thought i might be dehidrated also but i dont think that is it either because ive been staying plently hydrated today drinking lots of juices and water :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm the same way. Everyday is different for me, except for being EXTREMELY tired everyday...that never changes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It feel nausea if i dont eat ever couple hours but sounds like you might be dehydrated too. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"