1st Trimester

So excited to join you ladies!

mh and i found out on monday that we will be having our 1st baby and we're so excited!  EDD is March 14th! 

Of course i'm a little nervous because this week i've been having some cramping so my midwife told me to come in for a bloodtest.  Last night and today i had some very light brown spotting.  My midwife called today and said all bloodwork came back and my levels seem good for where i think i am in (5 weeks on monday) but because of the spotting she wants me to come back monday and test levels again.  Did anyone have this cramping/spotting so early on?

Re: So excited to join you ladies!

• I have cramping, but no spotting and I'm only 4 weeks.
  • Congrats and welcome! I haven't had spotting so far but many on here have, and it's common. GL to you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats! Spotting is common, I think the worry is when your spotting is red like your period. Trust your midwife, she's there to answer all your questions and worries!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! A lot of women have spotting and go on to have perfectly healthy little babies!
  • Congrats i just found out tuesday, i have no spotting only cramping i'm in my fourth week but it seems to be normal, make sure u pick up a lot of book and ask questions frequently, i get nervous easily and i've found all the answers i need in the books, there are some great ones out there!
  • With my second pregnancy (1st Baby) I had implantation cramping. You are ovbiously past that point, but when I spotted brown a week or two later the nurse said it was left over blood from implantation. Other than that, I was good.  I did cramp as well, but I drank more water and was fine. Congratulations!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • chusumchusum member
    Congratulations!

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"