Trying to Get Pregnant

Lots of cm 8 dpo?

It's not even sticky cm.  I guess I would call it "creamy" although it's on the watery side.  Its definitely out of the ordinary for me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lots of cm 8 dpo?

• Yeah I had a whole lot of that this month too I specifically remember alot on DPO8 and 9....unfortunately for me I don't think it means anything but hopefully for you it means a BFP is coming!

ETA: Actually I still have quite a bit right now even

• You didn't ask a question, but I'm going to take a leap that you're wondering if it could be a 'clue' that you are pregnant?

CM is never a predictor of pregnancy or non-pregnancy. It is different for everyone. I've had every kind of CM in the 2ww from sticky to creamy to watery to ewcm to dry.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSarahL77:

You didn't ask a question, but I'm going to take a leap that you're wondering if it could be a 'clue' that you are pregnant?

CM is never a predictor of pregnancy or non-pregnancy. It is different for everyone. I've had every kind of CM in the 2ww from sticky to creamy to watery to ewcm to dry.

No, I know that is not an indication.  I was just wondering if it was normal since I've never had it before after O.  I usually dry up quicker than you can count to 5.

• imagegoodgollie:
    imageSarahL77:

You didn't ask a question, but I'm going to take a leap that you're wondering if it could be a 'clue' that you are pregnant?

No, I know that is not an indication.  I was just wondering if it was normal since I've never had it before after O.  I usually dry up quicker than you can count to 5.

Yup, totally normal. I tend to get tons of creamy CM after in the 2ww every few cycles.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • I get a ton of creamy CM in the 2ww every cycle...it's normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"