Cincinnati Babies
Options

Once Upon a Child Bag Sale?

I was told they were having a bag sale on Saturday. For you seasoned ladies, what does this mean? Just wondering if I should pop in or not.
Two Blue Pillars
Baby Blue Eyes

Re: Once Upon a Child Bag Sale?

• Options
    I did not get an email on this one.  I wonder if they have fall clothing out yet?  Usually you can stuff a bag that they give you for a set price.  It's a good deal if you need clothing for the season they are offering.  My bet is that it is summer clothing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Stuff a bag of clearance marked items for $15 at Florence Once Upon A Child.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJscaggs:
    Stuff a bag of clearance marked items for $15 at Florence Once Upon A Child.
    same thing for all Cincy locations. It is just the marked down clearance items. But if you can find some good stuff, you can fit a Loy of stuff in a bag for $15!!
  • Options
    This is my favorite time of the year, lol!  They do it twice a year and I stock up!!  Grab a cart and fill it up with stuff from the sizes you need, and then after you're finished shopping you can roll the clothing up to cram more in the bag.  I usually get 2-3 bags... in the winter I think I got about 120 pieces in 3 bags!  I will be hitting up a couple stores.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kel716kel716 member

I went this past spring.  I got 30 articles of clothing for $15!!! 

I basically went through their bins and put anything I remotely liked into my shopping cart.  This took a while.  When I was done going through the bins, I went through my shopping cart and put the stuff I liked the most in the bottom of my bag, and then filled it with as much stuff as I could that I actually liked. 

Me, being a big huge dork, took some pictures of my deals...

• Options

Oooh, this sounds totally like my kind of thing :-)

Do you know if they include clearance maternity clothes? I still have 10 weeks to go, and I'll make everything I have work because I'm cheap, but if I could get a few extra things, that would be awesome!

Two Blue Pillars
    Baby Blue Eyes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"