2nd Trimester

has your DH had any sympathy symptoms?

mine is addicted to sweets! One night he ate 5, yes FIVE cookie icecream sandwiches, and another night he ate about 3/4 of a QUART of orange sherbet, and I have previously posted about him dipping a peanut butter covered spoon into the bag of m&ms.haha.  What ticks me off is that he is one of those guys who eats like crap and stays thin and fit..GRRR..Super Angry
CafeMom Tickers Photobucket

Re: has your DH had any sympathy symptoms?

• For a while right after we found out, I noticed his belly was growing just like mine was! I joked about it one time, but now its slimmed down some.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah my DH's belly is growing too.  He's gained more weight than I have!!  hehe
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL! too funny!  My DH just has sympathy exhaustion.  :)  Although, he's always up for ice cream if I suggest it!
  • Yes!!  We had to go for Ice Cream yesterday not because I was craving it but because he was.  I warned him of this.
  • He definitely has a bigger belly than me! Which i'm kinda jealous of actually because not everyone can tell i'm pregnant.
  • my hubby eats whatever craving i want to eat but he doesnt gain any weight ever!
  • My husband who used to sleep with one pillow now uses three!!!!  He has been placing his 3rd pillow in between his legs (just like me) while he is sleeping.  Then in the middle of the night he ends up on my pillow with me.  :O)  haha
    imageimage
  • This is the funniest thread ever!!!  hahah love the symptoms...the poor guys! the pillow one made me laugh out loud!

• I have not had any cravings what so ever.  Early in my pg I find my husband eating a banana with his hand in the pickle jar.  I laughed so hard and he was like "what?"like he eats pickles and bananas all the time.   I asked him if he was the one knocked up?  So funny!
    BFP 10/31/12, MC 11/9/12 - We had to say goodbye before we could really say hello. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine too! He's a pillow snatcher, haha!
  • Mine isn't too picky, he'll eat whatever I eat. The other night my stomach was sooooo sore because the little one was bouncing around in there. He came home from work just fine and within minutes of lying down next to me, he started complaining of stomach pains! lol.

ticker 

• My husband gets them! I get this random cramp in my left leg and now he is complaining of the same thing. And he has been complaining of a sore neck and shoulders
  • My husband has DEFINITELY put on more weight than I have, and is constantly complaining about his sore back and headaches.  I don't have much pity... Confused
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• I really think that my DH is the pregnant one. Last night he ate two sandwiches before dinner. Ate a full dinner after that and desert. He also talks about how much his body and head hurts. Or how tired he is all the time. I think that DH's should get the lecture that our OB's give us, just cause your pregnant doesn't mean you can over indulge all the time.Smile
  • So funny! I thought I was the only one with a DH experiencing pregnancy symptoms!

Mine is always wanting to go to Carvel, asks ME for back rubs and is a habitual offender on the whole stealing pillows issue! Everytime I go to pee at my 'regularly scheduled' time slot of 2am, I come back to him sprawled on the bed laying on MY pillow! Then he has the nerve to whine and complain when I wake him and ask him to scooch over!

And yes, he does have a slight belly now! Stick out tongue

• I'm not with the DH but my best friend and boyfriend are around me all the time and here they are with cravings which I don't have yet, and they have to go pee all the time they complain about it so i tell them to stop hanging out with the pregnant lady all day and night! Haha but they are supportive and don't mind to be having sympathy symptoms!
  • my dh gained weight with the 1st pg and again with this one. i never tell him my symptoms but he always has them away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we arent pregant yet. we're still in the TTC stage. i just want to say that i'm starving right now and the OP made me want to dip a spoon full of peanut butter in a bag of m&ms soooo bad. that sounds delicous! tell your DH that's an awesome idea.
  • Yes my DH had them too, he gets up at night to pee just as many times as me, he never did that before...at least he gets a little taste of my world...
  • I am 18 weeks into my pregnancy and my husband has already gained 20 lbs!!! LOLBig Smile
  • he deffinantly has food cravings.currently it is fried chicken.It is something we might eat once or twice a year other wise and he has insisted(practicly demanded) it three times this week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"