1st Trimester
Options

Not showing....I think.

I'm almost 13 weeks and I can't tell if I'm showing. I am running out of pants that I can fit into, but I have some extra cushion on my belly. I've always had a little bit of a belly and it has grown, but I can't tell if I'm showing or just fat. This is my first child so I know it might take some time to show. I was just wondering if any of you ladies have been through my situation.

Re: Not showing....I think.

• Options
    I didn't show until around 18 weeks to strangers with my first pregnancy....this one is a different story...I have quite the bloat belly right now.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    w/ ds i was super bloated until around 13 wks...that disappeared and i began to really show around 18-20 wks.  i didn't have my first "stranger comment" about being pg until i was 28 wks! i doubt that will be the case this time! Surprise
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah, typically with your first, you won't have a true baby bump until 20-25 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    It's bloat. It's normal.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    I was about 30-32 weeks pregnant with my first before I began showing.  I never got very big with him.  I was never very big with my second either and he was 9 lb 10 oz at birth.  I was freaking HUGE with our third.  My pants are just now starting to get tight with #4.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

To be honest, I kind of laugh at women, especially pregnant with their first, who think they're showing at like 10 weeks.  You better HOPE you aren't that earlier or you're going to look like an apartment complex by term.

I showed at about 25 weeks with #1, and was barely starting to show when I lost #2 at 22 weeks.

• Options

I didn't start showing to other people until I was 18-20 weeks or so first time around.  I noticed my own pooch at about 16 weeks I think.  Dude, ENJOY the lack of bump now ... because by 30 weeks you'll be thinking, 'OMG I am so sick of this huge bump!'.  

Promise.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"