March 2011 Moms

Aaaggghhhhh---It's Here....

Ahhh I woke up this morning, got out of bed and thought I was going to die... morning sickness.... well lets say it's been all day sickness so far.  I could barely get the girls ready to go to daycare.  I just wanted to lay in bed, moving made me feel sicker.  YUCK YUCK YUCK.  I am so stinkin' nauseated... I just keep drinking water and eating goldfish crackers. I'm hoping if I constantly keep food going down, nothing will come back up.    Hopefully only 6 more weeks of this right!?!?!?! Tongue Tied

Re: Aaaggghhhhh---It's Here....

• According to my doctor morning sickness usually occurs when your stomach empties. So she said eating more, smaller meals throughout the day helps and to keep something by your bed b/c you are more likely to feel sick after you wake up because your stomach is empty.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I agree with ermimac. I am now 5 1/2 hours post-breakfast, and I'm getting nauseous. This *never* happened before pregnancy! Thank goodness I'm leaving in a few minutes to get a bite to eat before my dr. appointment. I'm definitely going to have to plan to start eating earlier, and then a snack later in the afternoon, probably.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Loading the player...
  • oh i think its getting close for me, i cant stand the smell of anything and i gaga every time i finish eating, but its all worth it
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • imageermimac:
    According to my doctor morning sickness usually occurs when your stomach empties. So she said eating more, smaller meals throughout the day helps and to keep something by your bed b/c you are more likely to feel sick after you wake up because your stomach is empty.

I always had a stash of food next to my bed with my first, looks like it will be gathering again.

• Yup, I think it's slowly sneaking up on me - if I have an empty stomach I get really queasy and the longer I let it go empty the less I want to eat because the idea of eating or drinking anything makes my gag reflex turn on.  So I'm going to have to start bringing snacks...I bought Cheese-Its out of the vending machine and that seemed to help.
  • Oh no! Hope it doesn't last too long for you!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Did it just strike or did you have increasingly worse queasiness before hand? I am just 2 days from the 6 week mark and I am getting a little worse every day (tho mine seems to come on harder at bedtime than any other time right now). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    image Visit The Nest!
    TTC Since April 2010 BFP #1 - 6/27/10 ... M/C - 7/12/10 BFP #2 - 1/22/11 ... Praying for a sticky one!!!
  • I've heard that water is harder on your stomach when you're feeling ill- and that ginger tea, ginger ale, or 7-up/sprite helps. That's what i used last time when I was sick. I also munched on ginger snaps. You still need lots of water, but try a little soda or tea and see if that helps..
  • my stomach has been feeling queasy all morning! im 5w4d and i figured it would happen around the 6th week. both my mom and my sister had horrible morning sickness (i think my sister's MS lasted 3 months) so i know im gonna be just as "lucky". havent been able to eat anything all morning, and i got a sick feeling when i passed by the bathroom and glanced at the toilet. ughh..
  • Im so sorry...yes, Ive been hit hard with the poops and nasuea today...wish I just could have stayed in bed today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too... it's gotten worse over the past 2 days.
  • Ahh! I hope you don't feel too sick. I thought I was doing fine and then 30 minutes ago I just threw up 4 times when I was trying to eat lunch... Blah!
  • it just progressively got worse...  eeehhhh
  • You girls are making me nervous. I've got 2 separate out-of-town trips, a week long each, coming up around the 7th-9th weeks. I'm keeping fingers crossed. I'll be with family, and knowing my mother she'll be all over my case about feeling sick...my husband and I wanted to wait to tell anyone until September...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"