3rd Trimester

I have hit the wall.

I am going to BEG for an induction today.  With tears! 

I cannot believe I am still pregnant; I am so miserable.  How is that even possible?!  Why on earth haven't I gone into labor yet?!

I no longer answer the phone and my facebook is a wall of well meaning posts from friends who are like, 'oh, go for a walk'.  FU!  What the heck do you think I do all day?  Sit around??!

My induction is scheduled for July 12 (2 weeks and 2 days after my due date) because my doctor doesn't believe in less than 2 weeks.  I will definitely be finding a new doctor for #2.  At the beginning, when the OB told me about the 2 week wait, I was like, whatever- that won't be me!  HA!

2:45 today- wish me luck on the begging!  Or better yet, wish me into labor already!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I have hit the wall.

• Good luck! 
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Poor thing! I hope it goes well, my induction is set for Thursday so I can only imagine how you feel.  I hope you get some releif soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry. Cry. Beg. Do whatever it takes! Make them miserable :)

Hang in there!

• Oh man, good luck!  I'd like to avoid an induction, but if I was 41.5 weeks, I might change my tune.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i really feel for you! i hope it works..cry your heart out, who can say no to a crying pregnant woman?? GOOD LUCK!!! ohh and tons of labor dust for you!
  • Oh I'm SO sorry.    When  you go into the office really exaggerate the waddle and grimace while doing it.  Hold onto the wall for support ect.

I hope he'll induce you.

• I wish I was getting induced!! I go see the dr. today at 11 hoping im more then 1cm I hope they just tell me to head over to the hospital today!! haha Not my luck :(  Im 40weeks and thought for sure thge way everyone was talking I would have at least gone by last week.  I dont think I would be so misrable if it wasnt do hott out!!
  • Thanks, ladies! I'm going to think of sad little homeless puppies so I can really bring in the tears.  Or I'll think of my baby going to college- that seems to get me every time!
  • I can't even imagine!!!  I'm surprised they haven't talked about it yet!!  you are at the limit my practice will allow.  good luck today!!!
  • I feel you, friend. I am 10 days overdue. I want a natural birth, and I wanted to wait as long as possible but I think I am going to ask to be induced on Friday. I can't stand this anymore.
  • I know how you feel.  My EDD is this thursday, but all I have heard since I came into work today is Wow you are still pregnant?!  Yes MF I am!  She is not done yet!  Yes it's hot, yes I am tired, yes I am walking, yes we are having nookie, not that it's any of your GD business!  Ugh!  I am going to ask for an internal tomorrow - hopefully I will get some encouragement.  As for these fools and their "help" well...what can you do right?  I guess it's mostly all out of love.

BTW there are plenty of natural induction methods - try out your brest pump for about 15 mins - that's what I am going to start on soon!

• Oh bless your heart!! I hope they induce you. I can't imagine going over 42 weeks!
  • imagejulybaby23:
    Make them miserable :)

Seriously - this is what I would do!  I would refuse to leave the office until they caved.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • delg23delg23 member

imagegtown_bride:
    Oh man, good luck!  I'd like to avoid an induction, but if I was 41.5 weeks, I might change my tune.

She is 42.5 weeks according to her ticker. To OP... I don't blame you! Holy cow. GL!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck on your induction. I'm getting there too. I'm 41 weeks today.

My midwife is sweeping my membranes today, then I'm going home to try the breast pump. If nothing happens this weekend, I will probably get induced next Tuesday.

We wanted to go natural so an induction is not in "my plan" but I am getting VERY sick of being pregnant and all of the constant calls/texts/e-mails/FB messages. People keep asking "when's that baby coming?" If I knew, don't you think I would be doing something about it?!?

Ah, venting helped :)

• MSC03MSC03 member
    imagedelg23:

imagegtown_bride:
    Oh man, good luck!  I'd like to avoid an induction, but if I was 41.5 weeks, I might change my tune.

She is 42.5 weeks according to her ticker. To OP... I don't blame you! Holy cow. GL!!

This is a post from 9 days ago, ya'll.

imageimage
  • Oh my goodness! I am so sorry OP. I went  1 1/2 wks past with #1, and was SOOOO grateful when new dr said he wouldn't do that. Good luck.
  • It's your body, and its your baby they should not be making you go more than 2 weeks overdue unless they think they are waaay off on your dates. Demand an ultrasound so they can estimate the size. I was 10 days over due with my first, had a to be induced and he was HUGE! 9lbs. 7 oz. I told my Dr. at my last appointment I will only go over due three days. I'm due on Thursday and if this baby is not out by Sunday she can expect to see me on Monday AM! She said that is fine! Good luck. Hopefully while I'm writing this your experiencing major contractions!

Amy, #2 on the way! EDD 10.7.10 - ITS A GIRL!!! 

• wow I'm glad my dr told me he wouldnt let me go much after my due date he said at most 5days to a week. im only 5months and im ready to be in labor now, hope everything goes well for you
  • Me too! They are crazy for letting you go that long. Any doctor in their right mind would induce already for the sake of the mother!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"