3rd Trimester

Having baby at my sister's convenience....

I didn't know it was supposed to be all about her and her schedule....

Constantly complaining about how we didn't find out what LO is and we are crazy, won't tell her the names we picked..and now complaining about the possible induction days because she won't have anyone to watch her kids for her to be there. So, really the only days that would work for her is maybe weekends and that is if her DH is home. 

Sorry, I am not planning everything around you just because you think everyone in the world should....In case you had not noticed, she is the type to think everyone should do for her and accomodate her for one reason or another...

So, maybe she will be there and maybe she won't.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Having baby at my sister's convenience....

• No hmm this isnt HER baby,  back off sister
  • imageJessBen:
    No hmm this isnt HER baby,  back off sister

We go to the same OB/GYN office, and even the one RN that knows my sister all too well will often make comments about it being all about her....lol

what does that tell ya? haha

• Loading the player...
  • Silly sister this is your baby declare your rights! lol
  • Sounds like my mother in law basically word for word. We're not getting induced so its a little different but we're telling everyone that they won't even know we're at the hospital until an hour after the baby is born. :) That pisses them off more than anything else! 
  • Hate to say it but I'm the kind of person who would deliberately schedule the induction for a time when she couldn't be around. Entitled people drive me up the wall.

• funny thing is...would I happen to ever go into labor on my own...how does that possibly make it any better?  That makes it even harder for her to plan anything, where as a possible induction she knows ahead of time.

She wasn't too happy about my induction with DS either..I went in Friday afternoon and had him Saturday early afternoon....and this was decided at my appt that same day (friday) and she was a bit ticked because she had plans for saturday morning...

• imageJessBen:
    No hmm this isnt HER baby,  back off sister

I totally agree with this! You do not have to put up with her crap!!

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Knot! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemcadams1:

Hate to say it but I'm the kind of person who would deliberately schedule the induction for a time when she couldn't be around. Entitled people drive me up the wall.

Yes 

• Your sister is annoying me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"