Toddlers: 24 Months+

Yep saw a 5 month old in a bar at midnight

So I'm really not a mom that judges how others raise their children, BUT we went bar hopping on our anniversary & sitting beside us at a bar that had a very loud live band was a mom and a baby I would say was around 5 months at midnight. The baby could have even been younger than that because he really couldn't even hold his wee head up without support.  The music was so loud to us that we actually had to leave, so yeah I judged

Re: Yep saw a 5 month old in a bar at midnight

• well, I wouldn't take a 5 month old to a bar, but I am pretty sure that we took DS wherever we went when he was about 2 months old.  As long as he was fed and changed and not bothered too much when he wanted to sleep, he was fine.  We just took him in the infant carrier and pulled the shade over to keep the light out. 

Once he got older he wanted out of the infant seat and was bothered by the noise.

• I would judge too... can the smoke in there as well? because that would send me OVER the edge!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am amused by your first sentence "So, I'm really not a mom that judges" - I mean, why bother putting that?  You are a mom who judges. So, am I. I think most people are.  However, I don't know if most people would then broadcast their judgments on a message board - that seems pretty judgy, lol.  The disclaimer that you don't really judge as you post a judgment on a message board for the sole intention of having people judge with you, is pretty silly.  I'm just saying. 
  • imagesusanmosley:
    I am amused by your first sentence "So, I'm really not a mom that judges" - I mean, why bother putting that?  You are a mom who judges. So, am I. I think most people are.  However, I don't know if most people would then broadcast their judgments on a message board - that seems pretty judgy, lol.  The disclaimer that you don't really judge as you post a judgment on a message board for the sole intention of having people judge with you, is pretty silly.  I'm just saying. 

Yup, exactly.

My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
  • imagearmywife7205:
    I would judge too... can the smoke in there as well? because that would send me OVER the edge!

You can't smoke in any bar or restaurant in North Carolina now.  Isn't that great?!?  I love it!  You can go out and not come home smelling like smoke and you can take your kids out to eat and not worry about sitting too close to the smoking section.  Great!

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"