3rd Trimester

Dear friends and fam, I will tell you when I'm in labor! VENT

I get phone calls, text messages, and facebook messages from the same people at least every other day, if not every day.  My mom, little sis, grandma, soon to be SIL, and two bf's.  "How are you feeling?"  "Any signs yet?"  "We're just waiting for the call!"  "Let us know when you're in labor!"

Ugh!  I have ZERO signs and ZERO news.  Trust me, if something happens I will tell you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear friends and fam, I will tell you when I'm in labor! VENT

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • With #1 I had to keep reminding myself that they are just so excited and plus they don't understand how many people you hear that from every day.

When they got the call at 3 am that I was heading for the hospital (their request), but they didn't need to come right now, they didn't like that they were up for the rest of the morning.  This time they want us to call when  they should come.  :) 

• Loading the player...
  • I SO feel your pain... I hope for your sake that things happen for you as close to your EDD as possible! (I see that's soon, congrats!)

I am 4 days overdue and let me tell you it only gets worse! In addition to the 'any baby yet?'s and the 'how are you feelings?' I'm getting suggestions for every OWT in the book, plus some I've never even heard of. And 'Hurry up and have that baby!' or 'You need to have that baby by this day because I have plans.'

My cousin even texts me to tell me that her daughter is getting a first place softball trophy and she wants me to 'have the baby already' so she can take a pic with him and her trophy... People are seriously obnoxious! 

Um... I guess I needed to vent too. Confused

• i will eventually not be nice about it.  i know they are excited but enough already.
  • imagekamirae:
    imageFishNchips1:

HYSTERICAL 

yup. I've had it bookmarked for a while now.. Im planning on using this when I, too, get these messages. I won't answer my phone and this will be my status for weeks until LO comes.

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageFishNchips1:

LMAO!!! Awsome.

I told BIL yesterday that trying to predict a baby was like trying to predict an earthquake.

• imageFishNchips1:

This is currently my FB status! 

• Oh man... my mom keeps asking me 'Still feeling movement?' 'Has she dropped yet?'

Uh, no. I told you just the other day that I've has absolutely zero progress. This baby is totally comfy where she is.

imageimage

• I to am being driven crazy by my family!  We have told them over and over again that we will call them when something happens.  My Dad calls on monday and says he is getting impatient and needs me to call him everyday until baby arrives!  UM NO!  He thinks he is impatient... this is my baby!  

Thanks for venting though it gave us all a good way to vent it in a healthy way without making our families hate us!  Hope it gets better for you!  

We actually found out today that we are getting induced on wednesday but we re not telling parents until we get there and have something to tell them.  Should I feel bad for leaving them completely in the dark?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenoliablue:

I SO feel your pain... I hope for your sake that things happen for you as close to your EDD as possible! (I see that's soon, congrats!)

I am 4 days overdue and let me tell you it only gets worse! In addition to the 'any baby yet?'s and the 'how are you feelings?' I'm getting suggestions for every OWT in the book, plus some I've never even heard of. And 'Hurry up and have that baby!' or 'You need to have that baby by this day because I have plans.'

My cousin even texts me to tell me that her daughter is getting a first place softball trophy and she wants me to 'have the baby already' so she can take a pic with him and her trophy... People are seriously obnoxious! 

Um... I guess I needed to vent too. Confused

I get that too...even from my DH!  He reminded me that he's supposed to go back to work on the 7th (I'm due on the 6th).  I reminded him that I have no control over when LO comes!  He was just like "oh yea".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was trying to avoid this by sending out a family wide e-mail thinking it would make people happy....it didn't.  Dh's family finds it "weird".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • My sister called last night and I answered "Still pregnant. Anything else?" If I get random calls then I like to call people out on it. Cut the crap, we both know why you're calling, so you can throw the lame excuse away.

I love that website and I am a couple of days away from having that be my FB status as well.

• i have kidney problems and with my first 2 babies i was in the hospital for a couple days every couple of weeks with kidney inf. and every time i went and still happems every time i go there for a checkup to make sure there is no kidney failure, i get home and for the next 3-4 days get ppl asking me why i am out of the hospital and why i left my baby....or giving me their condolences on my loss when i am sure they ccan see i am the size of a huge whale with a huge pregnant belly! i think i have had 20-30 babies after all of the false accusations of having my 2 kids and being in the hosp for this last one....and even when i was only 20 wks preg i had ppl asking me if i's had this baby yet....i don't think ppl understand that humans have 40 wk pregnancies or that we r not like cats...idk i guess i'll just wear a sign around my neck reading "nope, we still haven't had this baby yet!!!" Confused
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one fielding these calls/texts/fb/emails....this is now posted on my front door....thought you might enjoy!!!

Nothing in life is free....

Admission to watch the pregnant lady waddle about is

$5.00 or lunch or her weight in chocolate.

Tickets may be purchased in advance by calling 1-800-BITE-ME1

Thank you for your patronage =D

• imagelspencer13:

I'm glad I'm not the only one fielding these calls/texts/fb/emails....this is now posted on my front door....thought you might enjoy!!!

I think I love you for this.

• imagelspencer13:

I'm glad I'm not the only one fielding these calls/texts/fb/emails....this is now posted on my front door....thought you might enjoy!!!

That is hilarious!  Good for you! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH got home from work the day I put it up & said...."I brought lunch, does that mean I can STAY?  or I just get to drop it off?"  LOL....I put it up on my Facebook, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"