Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Recommend your sound machine

do you have one? If so, which one would you recommend? I want one with water sounds and wondering if I should just get a CD?

Re: Recommend your sound machine

• We have THIS.  You can get it cheaper at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  DD1 still uses hers so we bought a new one for DD2.
    Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

• We received the Graco sound machine with an MP3 hookup. I loved it, LO NOT so much :)
  • Loading the player...
  • my dogs barking and my 2yr old hollering;) works like a charm!
  • We have the sleep sheep and it makes an ocean noise, along with three others (heartbeat, whales and one other).  DD falls asleep everytime I turn it on.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • well WE use our humidifier...LOL..works GREAT and is multi-functional. I sleep well with it too, and clears my sinuses. LO sleeps all night with it on
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • imagejwoods6056:
    We have the sleep sheep and it makes an ocean noise, along with three others (heartbeat, whales and one other).  DD falls asleep everytime I turn it on.

This. LO and I *love* it!  We have it in teh travel size and it goes with us everywhere.

• We love this one.  Plugs in or battery for traveling.  Awesome sounds, additional sound cards....DH and I have used it for ourselves for yrs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"