Babies: 0 - 3 Months

where does your LO sleep during the night?

Pack n Play, bassinet, vibrating chair, swing, etc?
Visit My Blog!

Re: where does your LO sleep during the night?

• In his crib, which I find to be a miracle! DD wouldn't sleep without being held for the first 5 weeks of her life, but I got lucky this time... DS prefers to be on his back, on his own, IN his bed! It's glorious!
  • Loading the player...
  • In a PnP in our bedroom.  We'll transition her to her crib when she gets too heavy (15 lbs., I think).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In her crib since she was 4 weeks old... Moses basket in our room before that.
    High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • In her room in her FP RnP
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • BFab11BFab11 member
    Starts out in a bassinet in my room, then after he wakes up to eat he stays in bed with me
  • He sleeps in a PnP in our bedroom.  We'll move him when he's not waking up so often.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • co-sleeper

• Arms Reach Co-sleeper in our room.
  • I said I would never do it-but he sleeps with us.
  • Next to me in our bed. Often half the night she sleeps on top of me on her belly. I haven't been able to put her to sleep in her crib or bassinet since week 4 and she has only slept a couple of half nights in her crib where I moved her after she has fallen asleep. I really hope she will eventually be able to fall asleep there but every time I try it is major fail (she will be smiling at me and just looking up for an hour)
    Single mom of DD (2010), TTC #2 since June 2013.
    Occasionally I'm blogging about my life with flybaby.
  • Fisherprice RnP right next to my side of the bed.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Bassinet in our room.  We move her into the snuggle nest after her 5 AM feeding or when DH gets up for work, whichever comes first.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• She has slept in her crib from the 2nd day home.  I am getting at least 5 hours a night too!
  • AbJamsAbJams member
    In her carseat next to my side of the bed. I keep saying I'm going to try and transition her back to the bassinet but she sleeps so well in her carseat!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • pnp in our room
  • PnP in our room.  We'll transition to crib in her room when she's waking up less in the middle of the night.  This is just easier for now.
  • I think our sons were born on the same day and mine is named Landon too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemelissainabq:
    In her room in her FP RnP

This.

• his crib.
  • In our bed.  Working on getting him in the pack-n-play though. 
  • PnP in our room. She'll be transitioning to the crib in her room within the new couple weeks.
    Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Started off sleeping in her bouncy chair in the living room, next to the sofa (that I was on) and sometimes she naps in her swing. At night..for the most part we try to keep her in the PnP next to our bed but she seems so uncomfortable.  Last night I put her in her car seat in our room, next to the bed and she slept for 4 hours straight.  I guess it all depends on the kind of night we are having.

• In the co-sleeper in our bedroom.  If she's fussy she sometimes wants to just sleep on my chest, but I can usually get her down if I swaddle her really well.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"