1st Trimester
Options

How to explain moms not just fat Im going to have another baby.

I have 3 children all girls 6,3,2... Great kids well behaved. But my 3yr old says mommy you are getting a big belly (haha) an my 2yr old wants to pat it she is the "baby" in a way in her eyes she will be 3 when the baby is born but, how to explain an get them all ready is still unsure things to me. With my 6yr. she was great ok with things. An my 3yr was well okay after a bit. But 4 now going to get crazy 2 in school an busy busy... Any ideas on how to make things go smoothly? Anyone going though this or went through it? Or just a thought... Or should I even worry? ( To put out there.... the dad issues is not there, 3 from ex-husband, but he dose not come around like should nor live in same town, my soon to be husband dose for them as if was his own, think would be a issues there fighting for attention?)

Re: How to explain moms not just fat Im going to have another baby.

• Options
    vflipovflipo member

I'm having trouble reading your post. My head hurts.

Good luck! 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

I'm kind of confused on what all of your questions are really asking, so I am just going to answer the one in the title.

Why not just tell your kids?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagevflipo:

I'm having trouble reading your post. My head hurts.

Good luck! 

Me too. Caps and punctuation would help me out here.

My advice. You can do it. Keep one foot in front of the other.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    ummm, what? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Um, well... there are a lot of things I would say here, but a 6 year old at 23, and 3 more since.

Well, they should be used to Mom being pregnant, so why not just tell them?  Most two year olds don't think they will always be the baby. 

Also, maybe edit that post a little because I also had a hard time following it and it's just going to keep getting comments for that reason.   Also, does.... not dose.  And please... periods count. 

• Options
    imageKeddy15:

Why not just tell your kids?

This!! Thats what I did and this will be my 4th

• Options
    elisbuelisbu member

Everyone makes typing mistakes, but maybe reread what you're about to post, just to make sure others can understand it.

I hope you get the answers you're looking for!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but tell your kids that you're pregnant. Just take everything one step at a time.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I can barely read your post. *Ouch* I should've known it would be impossible to read when your thread title made no sense either. I *think* what you're asking is when is it OK to tell your kids- Um now! They should know about mommy having a baby in her belly by now. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

imagemamma23:
    I have 3 children all girls 6,3,2... Great kids, well behaved. But my 3yr old says "mommy you are getting a big belly?" (haha). And my 2yr old wants to pat it. She is the "baby" in a way in her eyes she will be 3 when the baby is born, but how to explain an get them all ready is still unsure things to me. With my 6yr old, she was great ok with things. And my 3yr was well, okay, after a bit. But 4 now going to get crazy. 2 in school is busy busy... Any ideas on how to make things go smoothly? Anyone going though this or went through it? Or just a thought... Or should I even worry? ( To put out there.... the dad issues is not there, 3 from ex-husband, but he dose not come around like should nor live in same town, my soon to be husband dose for them as if was his own, think would be a issues there fighting for attention?)

Ok, did I edit that right? That was painful... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Almost.  Let me give it a whack.  

imagenoah-bear:

imagemamma23:
    I have 3 children, all girls, ages 6, 3 and 2.  They are great kids and well behaved. However, my 3-year-old says, "Mommy, you are getting a big belly." (haha). My 2-year-old wants to pat it. In her eyes, she is the "baby.  She will be 3 when the baby is born.  How do I explain to them and get them all ready?  I am still unsure about this.  With my 6-year-old, things were great.  I was alright with things. With my 3-year-old, things were alright after a bit of time.  Now, I am going to have 4 children and it's going to get crazy.  Two are in school.  I am busy.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to make things go a little more smoothly? Is anyone else going though this, or have you been through something similar?  Should I even worry about this? ( To provide full disclosure, the the father of the three children I already have is not around.  He doesn't come around like he should, nor does he live nearby.  My fiance provides for them as if they were his own children.  Do you think there could be issues with the children fighting for attention?  )

Alright... I gave it a full edit. 

However, I'm going to give it the obvious translation also... see below.  

imagemamma23:
    I am 23 years old, and I got a buncha kids.  6, 3 and 2.  They're good kids and they sure act good.  But my second kid says "mommy, you are gettin' a big belly.  (haha).  My 2 year old wants to pat my belly.  She thinks she's the baby.  She's gonna be three when this baby is born.  How do I to tell them mama is having another baby?  I mean, they have seen me popping out babies left and right, so I wonder what to say this time??  It was sure easy with the 6 year old, but then I had another and it got a little harder.  Then I had another one and thought daaaaaang, this ain't so easy.  So, I mean, it's not like I figured maybe 3 was enough at my age, so I'm havin' another!  It's gonna be CRAZY!!! Anyone else ever get them self into somethin' like this??? Cause i think I might be screwed here...

How do I get through this?  Should I have my tubes tied after this??  Should I have had it done after 3?  Would birth control have been a good idea?  I heard about these things called "rubbers" or "pills" or something like that.  Or, perhaps an education?? 

My baby daddy don't do nothin' for these kids, hell he left town even!  But I got a new baby daddy, and he does.  

You think these kids gonna fight for attention??  

For the record, I lost 7 IQ points doing the second one but I figure it's more truthful than the others.  

• Options
    imageEmjay221:

Almost.  Let me give it a whack.  

imagenoah-bear:

imagemamma23:
    I have 3 children, all girls, ages 6, 3 and 2.  They are great kids and well behaved. However, my 3-year-old says, "Mommy, you are getting a big belly." (haha). My 2-year-old wants to pat it. In her eyes, she is the "baby.  She will be 3 when the baby is born.  How do I to explain to them and get them all ready?  I am still unsure about this.  With my 6-year-old, things were great.  I was alright with things. With my 3-year-old, things were alright after a bit of time.  Now, I am going to have 4 children and it's going to get crazy.  Two are in school.  I am busy.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to make things go a little more smoothly? Is anyone else going though this, or have you been through something similar?  Should I even worry about this? ( To provide full disclosure, the the father of the three children I already have is not around.  He doesn't come around like he should, nor does he live nearby.  My fiance provides for them as if they were his own children.  Do you think there could be issues with the children fighting for attention?  )

Alright... I gave it a full edit. 

However, I'm going to give it the obvious translation also... see below.  

imagemamma23:
    I am 23 years old, and I got a buncha kids.  6, 3 and 2.  They're good kids and they sure act good.  But my second kid says "mommy, you are gettin' a big belly.  (haha).  My 2 year old wants to pat my belly.  She thinks she's the baby.  She's gonna be three when this baby is born.  How do I to tell them mama is having another baby?  I mean, they have seen me popping out babies left and right, so I wonder what to say this time??  It was sure easy with the 6 year old, but then I had another and it got a little harder.  Then I had another one and thought daaaaaang, this ain't so easy.  So, I mean, it's not like I figured maybe 3 was enough at my age, so I'm havin' another!  It's gonna be CRAZY!!! Anyone else ever get them self into somethin' like this??? Cause i think I might be screwed here...

How do I get through this?  Should I have my tubes tied after this??  Should I have had it done after 3?  Would birth control have been a good idea?  I heard about these things called "rubbers" or "pills" or something like that.  Or, perhaps an education?? 

My baby daddy don't do nothin' for these kids, hell he left town even!  But I got a new baby daddy, and he does.  

You think these kids gonna fight for attention??  

For the record, I lost 7 IQ points doing the second one but I figure it's more truthful than the others.  

Ohhh that makes sense

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"