Pregnant after a Loss

Is anyone Pregnant again after still born or infant death, or SIDS

I am pregnant for the second time I am 9 weeks along my first baby he was born emergency C-section at 41 weeks along I was a week over due. He was born still born but the doctors relived him beautiful son for 19 hours and 40 min family and friends got to meet our beautiful son me and my partner beautiful son he then after 19 hours and 40 min my son we took our son of of life support because he was dying slowly and we wanted him to go to heaven in a safe place he went to heaven well I was holding him in my arms I tested negative for strip-b but was positive always get check twice for strip-b everyone. also is anyone else on here pregnant with there a  baby after still born or infant loss? Because I know how hard it is being excited and scared all at the same time of losing a baby still or infant death I know how painful it is. If anyone wants to chat I am here. My son would be 14 months this month on June 29.   

Re: Is anyone Pregnant again after still born or infant death, or SIDS

• I am so sorry for your loss.  There are some women on the board in that situation, but the ones I am thinking of typically don't post on the weekends so you may have better luck tomorrow.  Congrats on your pregnancy!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board.  My first child was stillborn a year ago at 36 weeks most likely because of a double nuchal cord accident.  This pregnancy has been quite a roller coaster, but I try to remain hopeful for a postive outcome this time around :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am. My son was born at 28.5 wks due to my cord failing. He lived for 8 days and after a severe brain bleed causing massive damage we took him off life support.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Me too. My daughter was stillborn last July at 32 weeks, we don't really know why but suspect a cord accident. She had been gone for almost 5 days by the time she was delivered so it was difficult to tell the cause.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Being pregnant again has been great so far but it is getting scary for me at this point, and probably won't be better until my son is here in my arms. You just have to take it one day at a time and know that none of this is really within our control. Good luck!

BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just saw your post, but I lost my daughter (Sophia in my siggy) at 4 months to SIDS.

I understand how scary it can be to try again after that, but do know that it seems more real every week that I am pregnant with this lo.

Good luck in your journey and ((BIG HUGS))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"