Baby Names

Middle name for "Cale"

I am 32w and still don't have a name picked out. It's a boy, and I really like the name "Cale". I need help with a middle name though.

Re: Middle name for "Cale"

• Like the vegetable kale?  Seriously???
  • It comes from a combination of the first two letters of my first name, and the last two letters of SO's name. Its not set in stone I'm kind of stuck on the name Caleb, but Cale for short just because I don't know if I really like Cale all that much. I like it, but not sure if I could use it if I don't think of a middle name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Go with Caleb!

Caleb James

Caleb Ryan

Caleb Matthew

Caleb Michael

Any family names you could use?

Due with DS2 on March 15, 2013! PLEASE vote on my BabyNames.com list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9692263
  • I liked Caleb Michael, but that was my uncles name. I don't associate the name with him though because our family wasn't really close. He lived in CA, I live in TX.
  • Shortening Caleb to Cale is kinda pointless.  If you really like Cale though, go with it!  I like the name a lot, but don't shorten Caleb...it's already short!

Cale Andrew is cute if you ask me:-) 

• I have a cousin named Cale (although, much to his detriment it is spelled Khail); he's an adult now and so was one of very few to have the name--I have no objection to it.

I believe his middle name is Robert.

Some other choices:

Cale Ryan

Cale Joseph

Cale James

• I love the name Kale/Cale whatever spelling. A really good friend of mine has a son named Kale and he is awsome. Smart as hell and a great sense of humor the name really fits him. The Kid is Brilliant! with a capital B.
  • Cale is NMS - I like Caleb better, but if you like Cale, good for you! Maybe use it as a middle name?

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• I like it.  How about

Cale Weston

Cale Harrison

Cale Russell

• I know a Cale. It's super cute and fits him well. I don't know his middle name, though the first thing that came to mind for me was Cale Joseph.

BFP #1 6/3/10 | EDD 2/5/11 | Noelle born 1/28/11
    BFP #2 12/20/11 | EDD 8/24/12 | Natural M/C 12/22/11
    BFP #3 5/13/12 (Mother's Day!) | EDD 1/23/13 | Natural M/C 6/9/12 (blighted ovum discovered 6/7/12 at 7w1d)
    "And to think when their little eyes opened, the first thing they saw was the face of Jesus."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart | My Baby Name List
  • imageTheLuckiestOne:

Go with Caleb!

Caleb James

Caleb Ryan

Caleb Matthew

Caleb Michael

Any family names you could use?

I agree with this!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• I know someone who named their baby Cael (yes, spelled like that).  Middle name is a family name, so it doesnt really help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"