3rd Trimester

go ahead and judge...

went to the pool today in our apartment complex finally...wore a bikini. 

go ahead and judge me skinny girls... ;)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: go ahead and judge...

• LOL!!! I like your style!!!
  • Coollol that's what I wear in the pool at the in-laws! Its the only time in my life I would EVER be caught dead in a 2 piece but I'm proud of my bump!

Go for it! Who cares what anyone else thinks! Cool

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey if you can work it, go for it! I look like I got clawed by a cat so no 2 piece for me!
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • haha! I don't have the balls to wear it in public, but I have a 2 piece for when I'm at my parents' house! 
  • imagekimmyt09:
    Hey if you can work it, go for it! I look like I got clawed by a cat so no 2 piece for me!

Haha... all of that!

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • imagekimmyt09:
    Hey if you can work it, go for it! I look like I got clawed by a cat so no 2 piece for me!

Me too! I've only gained 14 pounds yet I have stretch marks everywhere! There's no way I'd wear a two piece in public! (Plus I manage the apartment complex we live in so I know every single person here and they definitely don't need to know what my pregnant body looks like in a swim suit!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did the same thing today, at the pool at my gym!   Funny, I'd do it around strangers but I'd NEVER do it in front of my in-laws or parents...I have a maternity tankini for days I'm with people I actually know hahaha
  • No judging here... That is all I go out in (to the pool anyways).
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow!!! Kuddos to you ladies!! I go a friends pool and I wear shorts and a tank top that you can tell im pg but dont have the guts to wear just my swim suit and show off the bump!!!
  • I've been rocking a bikini all season (started in the Bahamas in April). 

But I normally wear one so I didn't want to change suit style just because I was pregnant!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for a preggo bikini belly! I am heading to the beach tomorrow and have a friend who committed to coming after I told her I would definitely be wearing a bikini haha... Love people who love a belly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sigh... I would love to finally wear a bikini but my bump is so destroyed by ugly purple streach marks that I don't want to scare the children. Maybe my parents will open their pool this summer so I can get some bare belly time.
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"