Pregnant after IF

ChaynBIll update - her twins are here

Chay's protein was very high so she had a c-section today at 33 weeks 2 day, Baby A is a girl and weighs 4lb 2 oz and Baby B is a boy weighing 3 lbs 10 oz. 

She said both are on cpap but are doing well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ChaynBIll update - her twins are here

• I'm glad they are both doing well.  Thanks for the update! Thoughts and prayers to them - and congrats!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations to Chay! I'm so glad to hear she and the babies are doing well. Sending thoughts and prayers her way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats Chay!

Welcome to the world little ones :)

praying they get to go home very soon

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Yay! Glad babies are doing well.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Glad to hear that they are both doing well! Congrats and I hope the twins get to go home soon!
  • Congrats Chay! All the best for you and your babies!
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Congrats Chay!! Glad to hear both babies are doing well. Sending T&Ps to everyone....Congrats again!!!
  • So glad to hear they are doing well!!! Congrats Chay!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LCB34LCB34 member
    Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear they are both doing well and are only on CPAP verses being vented. Keep us posted.
  • I'm glad to hear they are doing well. They seem to have pretty good weights!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • tons of T&P and weight gaining prayers to her LO's! Thanks for the update!
  • smileesmilee member
    Congrats, chay!  Thoughts and prayers that your Lo's continue to do well!
  • Glad to hear they're doing well!  Congratulations ChaynBill!
  • Thanks so much for the update!

I am so glad that Mom and babies are doing alright. I'm sending her and her LOs tons of T&Ps. 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I am glad everyone seems to be doing well. Hopefully they can come off CPAP soon! 
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • glad that they are doing well.  does she have any idea how long they will have to stay in the nicu? 
  • I'm glad that the babies are doing well.  They will be in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Sending them all lots of good thoughts and congratulations!!!! 
  • Thanks for the update!

Hope babies continue to do well!!

• OMG! Congratulations Chay - I'm so glad to hear that both babies are doing well! Praying they continue to do well!

Way to go momma!!

• I'm glad to hear they are doing well. They will be in my thoughts!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Thanks for the update!! Congrats to you Chay :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • tell her congrats!!!
  • koynkoyn member
    CONGRATS *Chay!!!! *So glad they are doin well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"