Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Does your LO do this to crib?

DS chews and puts everything in his mouth. I put protective covers on top of the crib on rails since he was chewing on it. Well today I saw him on the video monitor chewing on the side of crib bars! There's no such thing to cover those things is there?....and there's so many of them...geez, this kid is a beaver!

Re: Does your LO do this to crib?

• DelbyDelby member
    we got these. ?the standard plastic covers almost fit the front rail, but kept popping off so I starting looking for something different. ?These are pretty good. :)
  • I bought a protector for the front then I saw her chewing on the sides.  Someone at work said to duct tape a recieving blanket around the ends to protect them, it worked and saved me money.  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTabby2727:
    I bought a protector for the front then I saw her chewing on the sides.  Someone at work said to duct tape a recieving blanket around the ends to protect them, it worked and saved me money.  :) 

This is genius!!  I also have a beaver who likes to chew on EVERYTHING.  I swear he's worse than a puppy.  He chewed the crap out of his crib.  The ends are curved so we can't put the plastic things on there like we did to the sides.

• imageTabby2727:
    I bought a protector for the front then I saw her chewing on the sides.  Someone at work said to duct tape a recieving blanket around the ends to protect them, it worked and saved me money.  :) 

I never thought of this!!  I'm going to have to go buy more receiving blankets and do this asap!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"