3rd Trimester

39 weekers.......

How are you feeling?

Me = READY!?

Oh, and what was your "stats" at your last appointment?

I have an appointment on Thurs, but as of last wk I was 60% effaced & 1 Cm.?

Re: 39 weekers.......

• i'll be 39 weeks on thursday.  i'm feeling done!  i was a matron of honor in a wedding this past weekend and totally overdid it.  i've been having contractions for the last 48 hours.  i wish i was going to the dr this week, but i don't have an appt since i'm being induced thursday.  last week i was dilated to a 4.  i just know it's got to be more by now because i'm feeling it big time!
  • tre777tre777 member
    Oh and tell me your "stats". I am 60% effaced & 1 cm.
  • Loading the player...
  • i went to the dr one week ago. dilated to 4, 75% effaced.  but i walked around like that for nearly two weeks with my second pg!
  • I'm totally ready as well.  Last Tuesday I was 1cm, 50% effaced.  She stripped my membranes and I lost my mp on Thursday afternoon.  I go back on Wednesday and I'm hoping for some progress.  We'll schedule my induction on Wednesday because my doctor will only let me go up to 41 weeks.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • tre777tre777 member

imagelissamichelle:
    i went to the dr one week ago. dilated to 4, 75% effaced.? but i walked around like that for nearly two weeks with my second pg!

BOO! I had no progress w/ my son. ?

• I feel fine and really don't mind staying pregnant! There's a lot I can still do around here and am enjoying my family of 3 so I keep telling baby to take her time!

• tre777tre777 member

imageKeepingItLowKey:
    I feel fine and really don't mind staying pregnant! There's a lot I can still do around here and am enjoying my family of 3 so I keep telling baby to take her time!

I felt like this up until 5 days ago - then the pain started! :(?

• Somehow I still feel pretty good.  Some mild BH contractions on and off but nothing groundbreaking.  A week ago I was 1cm dialted and 70% effaced.  My next appointment is tonight, we'll see if I made any progress.

I know I am crazy for saying this, but I could hold out a little longer.

• I alternate between feeling absolutely fantastic and like something out of a horror movie.  I'm 80% and 2 cm.  Ready to meet this little peanut!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm really over being pregnant right now, esp since its HOT AS HELL out!!! Last Wed I was 50% & 2cm. I go back this Wed, and if she's not out by then, than I will be scheduling my induction- my Dr won't let me go past 41 weeks either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am 39 weeks tomorrow and saw the dr today... I am soooo frustrated and ready to get this baby out of me... I am 50% and 0cm dialated. :( Dr ont letme go past 41 weeks... baby is very big so next apt (next Monday) they will set induction date. uggghhhhhhhh :(
  • Last week, I was very soft and 1cm dialated, no word on effacement (not sure if they check that here).  I believe I lost part, if not all, of my mucous plug last week.  I've been feeling so-so.  I've had lots of frequent uncomfortable, but painless contractions since last Thursday so I'm hoping there has been some more progress.  While I can't wait to meet our baby, I feel like there's still SO much we have to do, so she can still take her time. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm done being pg, and have been for weeks. 

Contractions started today, and they are not fun at all.  Per hospital triage this morning I'm 3cm, but still thick.  

• imagelissamichelle:
    i'll be 39 weeks on thursday.  i'm feeling done!  i was a matron of honor in a wedding this past weekend and totally overdid it.  i've been having contractions for the last 48 hours.  i wish i was going to the dr this week, but i don't have an appt since i'm being induced thursday.  last week i was dilated to a 4.  i just know it's got to be more by now because i'm feeling it big time!

I'll also be 39 weeks on Thursday and will be induced that day as well! At my last appointment I was 80% effaced and 3 cm. I haven't had any contractions yet though, that I'm sure of anyway... Can't wait to meet our son!

• I go back and forth between being done and enjoying these last few days as a couple without children! I have started to get really uncomfortable which is new to me b/c this entire pregnancy has been a breeze. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and I believe we'll talk induction. My practice won't let me go past 41 weeks. 

At my last appointment I was 1 cm and 50% effaced...same as the previous 2 appointments. Stupid body. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just had an appointment this afternoon and I was 3 cm dialated and 75% effaced; quite an improvement from last week (not quite 2 cm and 50%). I also had the Dr. strip my membranes so we will see if that progresses things at all.

GL everyone!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm ready as well, and no progress here at all! I meet with my Dr. tomorrow for a growth u/s, and to talk induction. I know this is probably bad, but I hope she schedules me for this week, b/c my IL's will be out of town next week and the week after, and I love them just as I do my own parents, and they and us want them to be able to be there!

I'm so frustrated, b/c we've been trying to keep this little boy in since 26 weeks, and here I am at 39 weeks with no progress, no contractions! Even the BH's have slowed down since coming off of Procardia Indifferent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"