3rd Trimester
Options

Is being boiling hot all the time a sign of labor?

I am so hot. All. the. time. More than usual. I have been sleeping in in my underwear with no blankets in a 64 degree room and sweating. I am sweating while I am writing this. DH was so sweet and rubbed me down last night with ice and wet washcloths. Love him. I am 39 weeks and I HOPE I don't go for 3 more weeks sweating my a$$ off like this.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Is being boiling hot all the time a sign of labor?

• Options
    I'm only 35 weeks and was like that all weekend.. its miserable! 
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • Options
    CamFamCamFam member
    If so, I am ready for labor any day now! This heat is out of control and I keep the a/c blasted at 70 degrees. My internal furnace kicked on around 16 weeks and only gets hotter.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope, just a sign of being pregnant during the summer.  Sorry!
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • Options

I'm not even "officially" in my 3rd trimester yet and I feel like this.  I have to wiggle into my pants in the morning because after blow drying my hair I am so hot and sweaty.  I sleep at night with no blankets on.  When all the ladies at work are complaining that the air is too high and it's FREEZING in the office, I quietly sit at my desk and think "yea, it feels wonderful".

Oh, and at home I keep turning the thermostat down.  I told DH to just give me the electric bill because I don't care!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options
    I'm not sure if its a sign of labor but I will PRAY for us that it is!!!!!
  • Options

imageCoastieWife08:
    Nope, just a sign of being pregnant during the summer.  Sorry!

This...and being pregnant in the fall or winter or spring for that matter.

• Options
    I have never been hot like this before.  I was always the girl with the sweater in her purse because AC is too cold.  I used to ride with AC on in my car for 5 min on low then switch it off because it got too cold.  I would watch TV with a flannel sheet over me so DH and I could both be comfortable.  Now I have the AC going full blast in my car and I am the one to turn down the temp at the house.  I have two fans at my desk at work.  I hate it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nope its called pregnancy :D Its normal to get hot flashes. If it ment labor then hell ive been in labor for months now
  • Options

imageSunshinedarling999:
    nope its called pregnancy :D Its normal to get hot flashes. If it ment labor then hell ive been in labor for months now

lol, I was thinking the same thing.  If it's a sign of labor then I've been in labor since the beginning on June when it started to be 80 - 90 degrees all of the time outside!   

• Options
    It's a sign of pregnancy, not labor. We all have mini space heaters attached to our bodies, and it's hot as he!! out.
  • Options
    Oh good, I'm not alone here. I feel like I have a space heater permanently attached to me. Ughh. I've had our a/c on 68 for about a month now and I sleep with a ceiling and floor fan on. DH will surely catch pneumonia here soon. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"