Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How often do you give LO a bath?

Re: How often do you give LO a bath?

• Every other night
    Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Every night... it helps establish our bedtime routine - that said, we only use soap every other night so his skin doesn't get dry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    formerly known as katrinalee48
  • Loading the player...
  • Almost every night since about 3 weeks as a bedtime ritual. We hardly ever use soap though, maybe every third day. We do it because he likes it and it calms him; you don't need to bathe them every day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She loves them, so she usually gets one every day/night and sometimes twice if my mom gives her one during the day.

I'll stop doing them so much if her skin starts drying out, but for now, it's perfect.

• We give DS a bath every other night so we usually give DD a bath first and then fill the tub a little more for DS.  It's just easier to get it all done at once!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I don't know, like every other night. Sometimes every third night. She hates baths, so I still do a ton of sponge baths. I'm hoping she gets used to the tub soon!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Twice a week. Babies don't really need it any more than that and since my DS isn't particularly fond of them, I try to only do it when needed.
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • everyday
    DD-2/7/10
    BFP-4/8/14

• imageMrs.katie_love:
    Every night... it helps establish our bedtime routine - that said, we only use soap every other night so his skin doesn't get dry.

this.

• AbJamsAbJams member
    As needed, really. Her skin is dry (gets it from me I guess!) and I dont want to make it worse. But she does enjoy it, and it helps her sleep.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • Every night - it's part of her nighttime ritual and really calms her down.  We use soap only every other day.
  • I guess I'm the odd one- once a week.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • He hates baths, so I take him in the shower with me, every other day
  • imageMWoodside:
    I guess I'm the odd one- once a week.

I guess I'll be odd with you :)  I wipe his face, hands and neck every day and he obviously gets well cleaned with every diaper change.  He isn't getting dirty from laying around so I don't see the need to do it more. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Every other day or so.
    imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Every other day so far. Tonight is the first night he'll get a "real" bath so we'll see how that goes.
  • Every night. He loves them and it helps him get sleepy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMWoodside:
    I guess I'm the odd one- once a week.

Nope...I do this.

DS hates baths so I just wipe him down with a warm washcloth with his morning diaper change/getting dressed instead of getting him worked up before bed every night. He also gets flaky skin easily...

• imagePrincessn678:
    Every other night

This, unless he soaks his onesie from vomiting, or pees on the changing table. Then it's whenever necessary.

• twice a week. I wash her face and neck with a damp cloth every day though.
  • Every other day usually. But if she is extra fussy we give her one more often to calm her down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We were doing it once or twice a week per our pedi's recommendation.  Now she says we should do it at least every other night since it is so hot and sweat, milk and spit up can end up in her chubby folds and start stink! haha!
  • Usually every night or every other. DD LOVES her baths and I make sure to use lotion so her skin doesn't dry out.
  • Two or three times a week.  DS has sensitive skin, so even though we're using CA Baby wash, our pedi said not to bathe him every day until he's a little older.  Also, baths don't relax him at all, he gets all excited and splashes around, so we don't need to make it part of his bedtime routine just yet...we'll add it at a later date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"