3rd Trimester

pelvic pain?

I am 32 weeks and having a lot of pain on my pelvis, especially when I stand up. If I am sitting or laying down it does not seem to hurt, but when I first stand up it is incredibly painful! It only goes away after I have walked for awhile or sit back down.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal?

Re: pelvic pain?

• Check with your ob and see if they will fit you for a maternity belt. I use one and it helps with the lower pain.
  • yes my pain is extremely bad right now, and the more activity i do the worse it is. I can barely lift my legs to dress myself, and turning over in bed is a complete nightmare. It literally feels like my bones have broken down there and is so painful!! I am hoping when i have my c section next week the pain subsides! My doctor said its normal...GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 36 weeks and I am also having extreme pain in my pelvis. My doctor says that it is pelvic symphysis. My pain seems like it's getting worse all the time. It started when I was around 31 weeks. It is horrible to get up, roll over in bed, put pants on, go up or down stairs, and get in or out of cars. It feels like my bones down there are either broken or about to break. I read that it should go away in the weeks after birth.  Which I guess means that we are stuck with it till then. :(
  • I have that and I am just shy of 29 weeks. Crap.
  • Same here. Some days are worse than others and walking also makes it worse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same thing going on with me.. but mine hurts even when i have been sitting in one position for to long..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had this around 30-33 weeks, then it eased up for a while.  Now it's back with a vengeance.   booo.....rolling over in bed is about the worst!!!!  I feel your pain, literally!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"