3rd Trimester

Jealous biatch

So there are three of us who are due right around the same time. My co-worker is due tomorrow (Sat.), a friend of mine was due on Monday and I'm due a week from today. My friend text me last night and said they were at the hospital and ended up having their baby last night. I am so happy for them but really really jealous!!!! Devil I am so anxious for LO to get here and I almost threw a total pity party for one last night (he's never going to get here.....etc). I know I'm being slightly irrational but I do feel guilty for being totally jealous. Just wanted to vent.......
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jealous biatch

• dont feel guilty! thats a totally normal reaction. i say get some ice cream and throw your pity party. dont worry its your turn soon :)
  • I know what you mean.  A friend of the family wasn't due until July 24th (my EDD is June 24th).  She had her baby last night.  I would never wish for a preemie, but I'm a tad jealous she's holding her little guy right now and I'm still pregnant.  It'll be our turn soon enough!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestephanieroyer:
    dont feel guilty! thats a totally normal reaction. i say get some ice cream and throw your pity party. dont worry its your turn soon :)

Yes, I completely agree with this.  Although for me it would be a family sized bag of chips and cheese dip Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Go on and be jealous!!  When you are at the end, all you want is for the baby to be born!  Good luck and I hope your LO comes soon!
  • I understand EXACTLY how you feel. Me, my SIL, and 2 of my friends are ALL due in August. I'm due on the 18th and the other 3 are due the 26th, 27th, and 29th. I was just telling my SIL that I will be soooooo jealous if any of them come before me. {in a whiny kids voice} because I'm supposed to come first!!! Stick out tongue I know it's trivial and I won't really be mad, it's just like being in a race and you already know how the race is supposed to end, but I'm in first place and my car decides to break down right before the finish line and someone beats me to it! lol The only way I see myself being a little pissed is if ALL of them have their babies before me....Indifferent 

I don't even want to talk about it anymore. I might jinx myself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"