3rd Trimester
Options

Stretch Marks

ok, I know there have been several posts this week on this subject, but I wanted to cry last night. I have old stretch marks from puberty but I never saw them come up I only saw the after effects, and last night when I was getting in the shower I saw my real ones of this pregnancy and they are on my butt.I mean come on... I can still fit in most of my prepregnancy pants. I dont want to jinx myself but my belly has gotten like huge and its doing fine. These literally came up over night I have been checking every night. Smile If I can get them there it really makes me worry about the rest of my body. : (. Plus I didnt gain any more weight at my last dr apt. WTH AngryCrying
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Stretch Marks

• Options

I haven't had any stretch marks my entire pregnancy until last week. They started popping up around my belly button due to my stomach being so stretched out and I feel like I am going to claw my stomach open it itches so bad.....lotion does little to soothe it too.

Hang in there they will go away once the baby is born!! Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not to freak you out but all of mine came between 30 weeks to now. I didn't have ANY on my belly at all and then suddenly I had a couple small ones and they have gotten bigger and more have come. I have them wrapping around my belly button like a bulls eye. I only had a few on my thighs before this. I use cocoa butter everyday but its pretty much an inevitable situation. GL I hope you don't get anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I first got stretch marks on the underside of my boobs at 29 weeks.  But here I am almost 8 weeks later and that's still the only place I have them.  Hopefully that's the same deal for you.
  • Options
    imagedecoglam42:

I haven't had any stretch marks my entire pregnancy until last week. They started popping up around my belly button due to my stomach being so stretched out and I feel like I am going to claw my stomach open it itches so bad.....lotion does little to soothe it too.

Hang in there they will go away once the baby is born!! Smile

LOL...

• Options
    delg23delg23 member
    I have them on my butt as well (none on my belly or boobs). I got them late 20s some time. I haven't gotten any more. I also didn't gain any weight the week I got them. I hope I don't get any more! I read somewhere drinking lots of water helps w/ the elasticity of your skin and I was totally slacking on my water consumption the week I got them. I have been putting mederma on for about a month and so far no results but I am going to keep at it. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I should post a pic of my stretch marks. They are awful! I think they're stretch marks on top of stretch marks. :(

I think your butt is the best place to get them. Who besides your DH will ever see them? At least you don't have to worry about wearing a tankini or a skirted swimming suit bottom to cover them up.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

image*Soon2BMrs.Babs*:
    Not to freak you out but all of mine came between 30 weeks to now. I didn't have ANY on my belly at all and then suddenly I had a couple small ones and they have gotten bigger and more have come. I have them wrapping around my belly button like a bulls eye. I only had a few on my thighs before this. I use cocoa butter everyday but its pretty much an inevitable situation. GL I hope you don't get anymore.

This exactly. Mine are bad. Like ridiculous. And my bump isn't even that big. They just kept getting worse as the weeks went by. All the cocoa butter and Bio Oil in the world since day one of pregnancy hasn't stopped them. I only have them on my belly...nowhere else. I really hope they fade after pregnancy, but we'll see. 

• Options
    I have stretch marks. My husband still loves me. The world hasn't imploded. Everything will be okay.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"