Babies: 6 - 9 Months

What time does your LO wake up? Clicky + Question

DS has been getting up between 4:30a- 5am.  It used to be 5:30a and we still want him to push to 6a.  DD wakes up right around 5:30a on the nose.  They STTN, 6:30 / 6:45p until they wake up.  We used to try and not go get them until 5:30a, but lately DS lets it escalate with crying and loudness.

Any tips on how to push their wake up time later?  

[Poll]

Re: What time does your LO wake up? Clicky + Question

• We don't put DS to bed until 9pm but he doesn't get up till 8 or 9 usually.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD goes to bed at 8 and usually wakes up at 7:30.  She wakes up in the middle of the night but is able to put herself back to sleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • she doesn't  go to bed until 8:30 though.  She would take a cat nap forlike 30 minutes at 6-ish & then go down for the night at 8:30 but now she has dropped that nap & is fine until 8:30.  She just started to STTN the last few days!  Let's hope she continues
  • Leighton used to sleep until 6:30 or 7 as well but now she has been waking up between 5:30 and 6....wish it would go back to 7!! lol..but, she has STTN for a long time, so I really can't complain
  • My son is very good he goes to bed between 9 and 10 pm and does not wake up until 6-7 am to eat and falls right back to sleep waking back up until 9, 10, 11 he has his days ... and I think that is way to early at times lol.
  • DD usually wakes up between 6 and 7, but I'm hoping she'll start sleeping later since DH is now off for the summer. I really don't have any ideas of how to get your LOs to sleep later...sorry! We just go with the flow and are pretty much baby-led.
  • ENevENev member

DS's internal clock is set right to 5:30 a.m. or so, regardless of what time he goes to bed. We've tried to make his bedtime later, but he's almost always really ready for bed by 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest. (He's asleep by 7:30 or 8:00 - we start bedtime routine by 7:00 usually)

We're very lucky and thankful on the days that he decides to sleep til 6 or 6:30, but it's rare! I'm hoping he'll wake up later as he gets older. 

• EMTXEMTX member

DS goes to bed at 8 and sleeps until 6:30 as an average...

There are a few days scattered here and there when he wakes up at 5:50, and SOMEtimes sleeps in until 7:00.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel your pain. My DD goes to bed around 7:30/8:00 and just recently has been getting up at 4:30/5:30. It drives me up the wall.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"