Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Zoology2, I think a lot of us want to hear from you.

Re: Zoology2, I think a lot of us want to hear from you.

• keep it on 12-24. lordy.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• that thread is all twilight zone!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, why keep it on 12-24? If this woman has been posting here with fake children, a fake bio and making up deaths people HERE dont' want to know that this nutter could be invited to GTGs?

image Josephine is 4.
  • imagelanie30:

Sorry, why keep it on 12-24? If this woman has been posting here with fake children, a fake bio and making up deaths people HERE dont' want to know that this nutter could be invited to GTGs?

For serious!

Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • It needed to be said over here.  THIS is why a lot of the 'regulars' aren't regulars on this board anymore.  Because there are CRAZIES right here in our local area. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• She doesn't have any children.  No way.  I think you'd want this chick far away from you.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/38311045/ShowThread.aspx#38311045

• Wow - I wouldn't have seen this on 12-24. I've definitely been duped, and I feel really stupid for feeling sorry for her and actually considering trying to help/send flowers/etc. when "Avery" died last year. I don't follow people on here enough to compare their blogs, profiles, etc., so I would have never known...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemandarod:
    Wow - I wouldn't have seen this on 12-24. I've definitely been duped, and I feel really stupid for feeling sorry for her and actually considering trying to help/send flowers/etc. when "Avery" died last year. I don't follow people on here enough to compare their blogs, profiles, etc., so I would have never known...
     I know, I remember trying to find info on "Avery's" death, and nothing. That's when I started to question.  Scary shiit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemikey&amie:
    imagemandarod:
    Wow - I wouldn't have seen this on 12-24. I've definitely been duped, and I feel really stupid for feeling sorry for her and actually considering trying to help/send flowers/etc. when "Avery" died last year. I don't follow people on here enough to compare their blogs, profiles, etc., so I would have never known...
     I know, I remember trying to find info on "Avery's" death, and nothing. That's when I started to question.  Scary shiit.

Yes, I remember that.  We were all looking for something and there was just no information at all.  It was rather odd, although I thought maybe it was due to the fact that the baby was so young?  Still, who goes off on a farkfest weekend with their DH when their daughter is in the NICU fighting for her life?

• imageCreamPuff06:

imagemikey&amie:
    imagemandarod:

Yes, I remember that.  We were all looking for something and there was just no information at all.  It was rather odd, although I thought maybe it was due to the fact that the baby was so young?  Still, who goes off on a farkfest weekend with their DH when their daughter is in the NICU fighting for her life?

Because I have nothing better to do...what was the weekend thing? This all happened right after my dd was born, so I was obviously a little distracted and didn't pay too much attention to the boards. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Your avatar pic is now gone, Zoo.  What happened?
  • imageCreamPuff06:

imagemikey&amie:
    imagemandarod:

I thought this was really f'd up too. 

• And FTR, I think it's INCREDIBLY sick that you posted this to Ketamarie.  Freaking sicko.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/26689467.aspx

I hope you're gone for good, considering you've deleted all of your "friends" off of your profile, deleted your siggy pics and deleted your avatar.

• #1. Creepy!

#2. People like that tick me off because, as Totty said, it keeps the regulars away from the board. Which makes it very difficult for newbies (like myself) to meet other moms. It always take one to ruin it for everyone.

#3. Punk, after reading the other post, I can assume that one of your LOs has a stomach bug. A few years ago one of my parents (I teach 2nd grade) was a doctor, and they had 3 (or was it 4???) boys and his wife swore that eating pineapple would keep a stomach bug from spreading. After hearing that a lot of the teachers tried that technique, and so far it has actually worked. The only time it didn't was when my coworker ate it, but her husband didn't. She never caught the bug, but her hubby did (so I guess technically it did work.) It could all just be coincidence, but I am starting to believe in it!

• holy cow - what a nutjob!  no wonder it is so difficult to meet new moms in this area, we have freaks like this
  • imagejaopon:

#3. Punk, after reading the other post, I can assume that one of your LOs has a stomach bug. A few years ago one of my parents (I teach 2nd grade) was a doctor, and they had 3 (or was it 4???) boys and his wife swore that eating pineapple would keep a stomach bug from spreading. After hearing that a lot of the teachers tried that technique, and so far it has actually worked. The only time it didn't was when my coworker ate it, but her husband didn't. She never caught the bug, but her hubby did (so I guess technically it did work.) It could all just be coincidence, but I am starting to believe in it!

oh whoa. i am getting some tomorrow. lol thank you!! 

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• WOW!!!!! I can't believe how weird people can be.
  • I don't understand what people "get" out of faking kids. I mean really what motivates people to make up these crazy stories?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"