2nd Trimester

Oreo Blizzard vs. Oreo McFlurry

I'm having a debate with myself about which one I like better. On one hand, I like the blizzard because there are chunks of cookies in it where the blizzard is just ground up oreos. However, the McFlurry tastes more like Oreos probably because the cookies are ground up. Guess I'll just have to keep eating them until I can make a fully informed decision.

What do you guys think? Maybe I should get one of each and mix them together....

Re: Oreo Blizzard vs. Oreo McFlurry

• I like the McFlurry hands down.  Last time I got a Blizzard, it seemed way too sweet to me and I couldn't eat it.  I usually ask for extra Oreos for the McFlurry as well.  Just be careful if you do that -- we did that one and we got a 60/40 mix.  The 60% being Oreos and it was just a brick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Neither... I like the Reese McFlurry...yumm!
  • Loading the player...
  • McFlurry definitely!!!! :-P
  • imagelilmgirl:
    I like the McFlurry hands down.  Last time I got a Blizzard, it seemed way too sweet to me and I couldn't eat it.  I usually ask for extra Oreos for the McFlurry as well.  Just be careful if you do that -- we did that one and we got a 60/40 mix.  The 60% being Oreos and it was just a brick!

Maybe that's what I'll try next time. Thanks for the tip!

• I prefer concrete mixers at Culvers!!  SO GOOD!
  • imagemamafoxX2:
    Neither... I like the Reese McFlurry...yumm!

That's next on my list after I get off of this Oreo kick.  : )

• I will have to add to your sample size and try both this weekend. I will let you know my findings. ;)

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I prefer the Oreo Blast at Sonic. But of the two listed, Blizzard hands-down.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • Reeces PIECES blizzard hands down. There are no Dairy Queens where I live, but I grew up around them, and I have been having major issues this pregnancy because of this. There's a soft serve DQ-style place in my town, and I actually brought them a bag of reeces pieces and asked them to blend it into soft serve using the bladed shake mixer Embarrassed
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Darn it, I just had an Oreo blizzard and all this talk about the Reese's is making me want one of those!
  • Not really a PB or Oreo person, I usually get the turtle Blizzard, or something with chocolate and nuts.  Kind of sad the DQ around here doesn't have German Chocolate Blizzards.  I've only ever gotten M&M McFlurries, not really a fan.  The twisted frosty from Wendy's is good, they have a coffee toffee one.
  • I love M&M Blizzards best at DQ but Oreo McFlurrys at McD.  I just called my hubby and asked him to stop at DQ on his way home.  It never hurts that he also loves ice cream! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"