Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

GAME: Your douche-dar goes off when...

...some a*hole parks his car diagonally across two parking spaces so no one can park near his precious wheels.

Similar to this:

ADD YOURS!! Bonus points for pictures :)

Re: GAME: Your douche-dar goes off when...

• Options

When someone takes up two lanes at the red light, keeps driving in the two lanes when the light changes and then gives you the finger for honking at them for being a douche. 

• Options
    Someone posts an innocent and non-controversial response using an AE.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When she opens her mouth:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    People see me struggling to juggle the stroller and the door to a store/restaurant, and they look at me, keep walking, and don't offer to help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kit443kit443 member
    LOL! Those are all good!
  • Options
    I see a girl almost cause a 4+ car accident at an intersection because she ran a red light.  While looking at her lap.  And almost rear-ending traffic on the other side of the intersection because the blaring horns from the near collision weren't enough to drag her away from her precious text messages.
  • Options
    going into a business and the person in front of my clearly sees me coming but doesnt even remotely hold the door open and i almost get hit by it. especially when im carrying my child.  so rude
  • Options

I can't post pics from work!

Any guy in a muscle tee screams douche for me!  THINK: "The Situation" from the Jersey Shore.

• Options

When I need to wear this.image

• Options
    imagefairychick77:

ITA!  LOL or even better, someone who has NO knowledge of politics or world affairs says with complete conviction that they will absolutely vote for Palin if she runs for President in 2012.

• Options
    When SIL and BIL throw parties every weekend yet somehow don't have enough money to take care of their 2 year old child.
  • Options

When I'm in a store and my LO decides now is the time to let loose with a few top volume screams and people shoot me dirty looks. I'm not beating my cild. He's an infant. And I have to get some kind of shopping done. He's a baby what can I do.

Also anyone who comments with "Why isn't your baby wearing shoes/a hat" etc. He's 9 months old and not intending on running any 5k's anytime soon. I can take him out in bare feet thanks. 

• Options
    I was at BJs the other day and a woman walked out with a fully loaded flat bed cart.  Well she hit a bump and a lot of stuff fell off so I stopped to help her.....NOPE, she never said thank you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When I'm driving and one lane is closed ahead.  Traffic is backed up in the lane that stays open, but, without fail, there is always an a-hole in the lane that is closing who speeds around to cut in front of everyone.  It makes my blood boil!
  • Options

imageYesThisIsAnAE:
    Someone posts an innocent and non-controversial response using an AE.

This make me crack up for some reason.

• Options
    When you go to a customer service desk at a store and have to wait for the employees to finish their personal conversation before acknowledging you and then ask you in an annoying voice if you need something. One day I really will say to one of them, "No, just standing here for my health." 
  • Options

imagelwrigley2000:
    When you go to a customer service desk at a store and have to wait for the employees to finish their personal conversation before acknowledging you and then ask you in an annoying voice if you need something. One day I really will say to one of them, "No, just standing here for my health." 

YESSS.  Even worse when you are standing there with your screaming/squirming child, and they just continue with their conversations like you are not even there.

• Options
    Another one...when I see someone holding their newborn baby, smoking a cigarette, and drinking a 40 ounce beer all at the same time.  This was what I saw about 5 people doing at my house this weekend (outside) at a cookout we hosted.  These were DH's friends.  I might be a pudgy judgy, but I would never have friends like this.  I'm a snob.
  • Options
    When people take FOREVER to merge, either when getting on the freeway or when a lane ends.  It is NOT NECESSARY to drive in the lane until the very last second before it ends, especially when I'm already slowing down to let you in!  MERGE ALREADY!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Men use a pick up line, too much cologne or too much hair product.
  • Options
    imageWebbie3:
    When I'm driving and one lane is closed ahead.  Traffic is backed up in the lane that stays open, but, without fail, there is always an a-hole in the lane that is closing who speeds around to cut in front of everyone.  It makes my blood boil!
    ITA. This happened to me yesterday! And what makes it worse was some of the cars behind me deciding not to wait and cut in front of everyone since our lane was going too slow for them, apparently. Um, dumb@sses, it's because of you that the line is moving slow... we have to stop and keep letting you cut in or get in an accident!!
  • Options

Whenever a guy hits on you while you're driving and he's in a car a lane away. 

Really, where do you think that's gonna get you lol!

....cause I'm up for screaming my number at you through traffic as I drive away haha! 

• Options
    ivs112ivs112 member
    When people smoke directly in front of the entrance to buildings that have signs that clearly state that this is now allowed. Douchbags!
  • Options

imageWebbie3:

LOL. I definitely think that guy is a douche, but the car who lets him in? Also a douche. I get mad at both of them.

• Options

When you politely ask someone if they'd like to join you for lunch. They ask "where?" You tell them and they say "Ew. No! Gross. That's disgusting."

Thanks. I'm gonna go eat my disgusting lunch now.

• Options

This works too.

• Options

People who don't use their blinkers

People who cut in front of you while in traffic...causing you to brake suddenly

People who jump out in front of you while driving on an open road when there is no one behind you.  Then they go slow.

People who get onto the Hwy going 30mph then decide to speed up once they are actually on the Hwy.  I don't like having trucks serving around us.

People who hog the fast lane and go slow.  When you try to pass them all of a sudden they speed up.  You are now going 40mph faster than you just were and are barely clearing their rear bumper.

People who drive slow on a single lane road and don't pull over, even though they have a trail of 50 cars who all want to run them off the road.

Bicyclists who speed through 4 way stops and don't slow down and look.  I almost ran over a lady yesterday even though I was already in the middle of the intersection making a left turn, she sped out in front of me causing me to jam on my brakes.....then get this...she flipped ME off!  WTF!   This happened to my mom, she was pulling into a bank parking lot and a bicyclist riding on the sidewalk slammed into the side of her car, broke out her side window and then gave her false information.  She was stuck with the bill.

• Options
    imageErin5849:

imageWebbie3:

LOL. I definitely think that guy is a douche, but the car who lets him in? Also a douche. I get mad at both of them.

Me too!!  I'm getting mad just thinking about it!  Angry

• Options
    imageTomkat8403:

This works too.

OMG are you from Jersey? That pic is a big reason I want to move out of this state. 

• Options

Also, anyone who honks or whistles at a mom out walking pushing her kids in a stroller.

Yeah, that's flattering for sure lol:) 

• Options
    imageTomkat8403:

This works too.

What?? They are sooo totally my type!  I love orange spray tans.

• Options
    imagePoetSorrow:
    imageTomkat8403:

This works too.

OMG are you from Jersey? That pic is a big reason I want to move out of this state. 

Lol. Nah but it cracks me up that people actually do that crap.

• Options
    imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

People who don't use their blinkers

People who cut in front of you while in traffic...causing you to brake suddenly

People who jump out in front of you while driving on an open road when there is no one behind you.  Then they go slow.

People who get onto the Hwy going 30mph then decide to speed up once they are actually on the Hwy.  I don't like having trucks serving around us.

People who hog the fast lane and go slow.  When you try to pass them all of a sudden they speed up.  You are now going 40mph faster than you just were and are barely clearing their rear bumper.

People who drive slow on a single lane road and don't pull over, even though they have a trail of 50 cars who all want to run them off the road.  

Ugh. All of these!

People can't drive worth a shiit around here. Frustrates me every time I get behind the wheel.

• Options
    imageJoey-Roo:
    imageTomkat8403:

This works too.

What?? They are sooo totally my type!  I love orange spray tans.

I know those pink lips are hard to resist, but try...

• Options

When I guy calls me sugar or hun. 

Both of which I have been called today and it isnt even lunch time. 

• Options
    imagefairychick77:

Amen. 

• Options
    When I see someone on the cellphone, talking or texting, while driving. There is a reason why most states have laws against it!
  • Options
    imageMrsBatty:
    imagefairychick77:

Amen. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageErin5849:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EPIC

• Options
    Mel Gibson = douche