Babies: 0 - 3 Months

losing weight after baby...

In the first week after deliver I lost almost 20lbs (i gained 34 during).  But my rings still do not fit.... so I am assuming I am still swollen. 

How much did you lose after deliver and when could you wear your ring again?

Re: losing weight after baby...

• i havnt steped on a scale so idk how much i lost but i only gained 40 lb and had a 9lb 7.6oz baby and i can already fit in my pre preggo jeans, i was all baby so i thought, this thursday will be 3 weeks and i still cant wear my ring

sorry if im not much help

• I gained 43 and I'm down 33..so 10 more to go after 6 weeks. I am still very swollen and I cannot put my rings on.
    DS 5/5/10 Due in Feb 2012!
  • Loading the player...
  • I gained about 24lbs and I have lost all of it but I still have issues with the fit of my rings. I can wear them but it is a snug fit. I was able to put them on about 6 weeks pp.
  • I started to wear my rings again at 1 month pp.  I gained 24 and just got below my pp weight. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I gained 47, have lost 28, still have 19 to lose. I'm 5 week PP and I'm still not wearing my rings...they fit, but are a tad to tight. Hopefully 10 more lbs and they will fit again!
  • I gained 30, lost 22. I wore my rings throughout my pregnancy, and now they're too loose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I gained 28 and I've lost 21 at 11 days postpartum.  I was able to put my rings on a couple of days ago, but it is a very snug fit.  I only wear them outside of the house. 
  • gained 70, 4 weeks post birth lost about 30-35.
  • I gained right at 30lbs and as of this morning, I was 1 lb away from my pp weight. I was able to put my rings on the other day, but its so hot and humid here that I took them off before the end of the day. I still dont fit into my pp jeans though.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• I'm 3 weeks pp.

I've lost 15 out of  27 lbs.

My rings still do not fit.  

• I got up to 248 by the end of the pregnancy and when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 218. So I have lost 40lbs. I am trying to get down to an even 200lbs because that is when I have always been my happiest. I never had a problem wearing my rings and actually now they are loose and I worry about them falling off of my hand all the time. Good Luck to all of those of you who are trying to lose the baby weight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"