December 2010 Moms

Clicky Poll: Divorce

Obviously not something generally talked about on this board but based on statistics I'm assuming there are a decent amount of people on the board who have gone through a divorce.  My H and I were both divorced before we met each other and I was just curious how many others were in a similar situation.[Poll]
photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Clicky Poll: Divorce

• I was married before, my husband was not
  • DH was divorced.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was divorced at 24Embarrassed DH was never married before me.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • This is my husbands 3rd marriage and my first. His first marriage ended after 10yrs when she put their house into forclosure...twice. The 2nd ended 5 months after it started when the ex wife left him for another man. Normally being divorced twice would send huge red flags but my husband is truly a wonderful and amazing man that got screwed over by two idiotic women. Their loss is my gain. I feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be married to him. Smile

• DH was divorced.  And actually has a child with his first wife.  This is my first marriage and my first baby.  I hope it feels as special to him as it does to me.  I find myself feeling kinda sad about it sometimes, like i'm in second place or something.. I can't really explain how it feels. I'm sure it's just the hormones!  Oh well, what can ya do! : ) 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DH was divorced as well.  He has a son from his first marriage who lives with us full time.  This is also my first marriage and baby. :)
  • My husband and I started dating when we were 21 and got married at 26 when he finished law school. We've now spent about half our lives together (14 years total). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH was married before, this is my first marriage.  This is the first child for both of us.  

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I was married for a year before... he has never been married before.

I've been pregnant 3 times before but this will be first child for both of us.

• DH was married before for a very short amount of time.  She cheated, then said she wanted a divorce, then drew out the divorce proceedings for 2 eyars--what a nutcase!

They didn't have children together.  He says that she pushed him to start trying right after they got married, but he wanted to wait a year to see how things worked out.  (Which tells me that maybe he knew better than to marry her to begin with.)

5 months into our marriage, it was he who said I should stop the BCP and we should start trying.  We never dreamed that it would happen the first month!

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"