December 2010 Moms

To the men afraid to have sex with the mother of their baby

This is for you:

No matter how big you think your penis is, it is not so big that it's going to reach far enough in there to hurt the baby.

To the women living with such a man, I suggest you smack him.

I am not having this problem with Mr Techie. I have a few friends that have mentioned this and I've read several threads posted about this. And each time, my first thought is what I posted above.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: To the men afraid to have sex with the mother of their baby

• Heh. heh.

I heart you. :))  

• imageMrsTechie:

This is for you:

No matter how big you think your penis is, it is not so big that it's going to reach far enough in there to hurt the baby.

To the women living with such a man, I suggest you smack him.

I am not having this problem with Mr Techie. I have a few friends that have mentioned this and I've read several threads posted about this. And each time, my first thought is what I posted above.

Hahaha! The one night DH said, "Hunny, what if I poke the baby on it's soft spot?!" I just looked at him and laughed. He was like, "Thanks... you could have given me some credit..." Lol. 

My brother's SIL is not too swift, and she saw the jaws on her anatomy scan pics... well, she inferred that the baby has a full set of teeth when born. My brother had her completely convinced you can't have sex in the 3rd tri because the baby will bite it. She wouldn't let her bf come near her. To this day, Idk how they figured out how to make a baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • it's even worse to hear of the man who says it's gross having sex with his wife after he witnesses the birth of the baby.

I never had that issue with my husband but he did ask if he could hurt the baby when we were preggo for the first one

• My husband gives the excuse that he shouldn't be on top because he will squish the baby! 

One night after a few drinks he asked me if his drinking and then having sex will give the alcohol to the baby...haha! 

• Thank you for this Mrs. Techie! Thankfully, I also do NOT have this problem with DH. While he did ask if there was any way sex could hurt the baby when I was pregnant with DS, all he needed was a simple "No," and his sex- drive never died. While I will warn that in the last few weeks it can get a little odd and messy (you all will find out what I mean if you're still having sex that far along), it never stopped DH, and neither did witnessing all the nasty parts of childbirth. DH and I had sex up to the night before the morning my water broke, & were back in full force within 4 weeks of delivery. So to any of you ladies whose husbands don't want to have sex while you're pregnant for various reasons, please feel free to use what I have said here to help them man up and get back in the sack. Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Married my best friend, Chris, on 07/11/2009...
  • imageMrsSmiley09:

One night after a few drinks he asked me if his drinking and then having sex will give the alcohol to the baby...haha! 

Love this! LOL

• LOL!!  I'm loving this!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh. my. god.  I read this as "to the men afraid of having sex with their mothers" first!  Thank god I read that wrong... :)
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • I have the exact opposite problem!  My DH thinks I am so sexy now that I am starting to show and wants it even more than usual.  I am just so tired and have not had much of a sex drive at all.  I sure am glad that he wants to have sex and is not nervous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"