3rd Trimester

Sigh...unrealistic expectations...

My friend went to her (almost) 39 week appointment and the doctor said there was no dilation...she had a backache for the rest of the day, stood up to go get water and her water broke...

I keep hoping that happens for me :( I know it's not realistic...boo hoo! 

No backache...no pain...no water breaking...NOTHING!! 

Re: Sigh...unrealistic expectations...

• dont give up hope lol. with my first i went to the Dr on a monday and nothing was happening, and i had DS a few short days later..went to pee and GUSH..broken water lol
  • I am right there with you!!!! Sleep
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, I know the feeling, but the day before I went into labor with DS, I had nothing and then woke up the next day with my water breaking. =-)  Hang in there!
  • My mom said that, for me, she went in at 38 weeks and the doctor said that she would probably carry to her due date because she was not showing any progress.  She cried from disappointment and frustration when she left and that night she went into labor.  Apparently it happens fairly often!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemkanderson85:
    My mom said that, for me, she went in at 38 weeks and the doctor said that she would probably carry to her due date because she was not showing any progress.  She cried from disappointment and frustration when she left and that night she went into labor.  Apparently it happens fairly often!

My friend had her baby in January and was almost the same.  38 week appointment and ZERO progress.  Nothing  Two days before her 39 week appointment she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  It might not be realistic but I need something to hold onto during some of these long days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"