December 2010 Moms

TMI-ish...Have you snissed yet?

Idk if it's b/c I'm a 2nd time mom but lordy b I think I'm going to have to break out some assure panty liners when my allergies act up. I guess my chugging water like a frat boy at a kegger doesn't help the situation.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TMI-ish...Have you snissed yet?

• Err I don't even need to sneeze to "sniss" LOL. I had to wear panty liners during my 1st pregnancy too. I didn't have problems in between the pregnancies though, so I'm not too embarrassed to share that information!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope... I've actually heard that that is a post-birth thing, gets worse with more kids.  And that's what I'm hoping is true!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes. and the puke/piss is great.
  • I did a bit on the way to church the other day, thankfully it wasn't much. I told my husband 'I think I'm getting to that stage where I have to worry about peeing myself when I sneeze..."

lol he looked so worried and said 'OMG I was reading that when you're in labor, you sh*t. When you're giving birth are you going to crap all over the place?? Indifferent Because I want to be there and be present in the room, but..."

I almost peed myself when he said that, he looked so nervous. 

• imagemel.lc:
    Nope... I've actually heard that that is a post-birth thing, gets worse with more kids.  And that's what I'm hoping is true!

I must have pretty strong muscles then, because even after giving birth to four kids and now preggo for #5 (and I'm 39 years old) I have never had that happen...

• imageabovewedding:

I did a bit on the way to church the other day, thankfully it wasn't much. I told my husband 'I think I'm getting to that stage where I have to worry about peeing myself when I sneeze..."

lol he looked so worried and said 'OMG I was reading that when you're in labor, you sh*t. When you're giving birth are you going to crap all over the place?? Indifferent Because I want to be there and be present in the room, but..."

I almost peed myself when he said that, he looked so nervous. 

Oh my gosh, DH got to that part in his book too! and I got a text very similar to this, he was apparently so disturbed he couldn't wait for me to get home from work to ask.  I laughed so hard!  Silly guys, if they only knew what else was in store.  

• imageLovesMM:
    Oh yes. and the puke/piss is great.

Yup...I'm more of a puke/pisser myself. Thank God the puking has let up! 

• imageLovesMM:
    Oh yes. and the puke/piss is great.

I'm guilty of this one Embarrassed  DH made fun of me and said that I was worse than the dogs because at least they go on puppy pads if they go in the house!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, I have.  Twice so far.  Completely unexpected too.
  • just once so far- about 3 weeks ago. MH got a good laugh when I shared that tid bit with him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 3 times so far this time and thank goodness that I was at home all 3 times. I am thinking I need to start wearing liners I just so dont like them.
  • Yes! I didn't think this was supposed to happen until after birth. From now on, no more walking and sneezing at the same time. I had to change my pants. Luckily, I was walking home when it happened.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I've done this too. Embarrassed Luckily, I was still at home when it happened, and not at work, which is when I usually puke.
  • YES I have. Ughh.
  • Uh, I'd sniss from time to time before I got pregnant.  I used to make fun of my mom and grandmother when it'd happen to them, so I think it's some sort of payback.  Poor bladder control must run in my family.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"