3rd Trimester

No sleep for me..

My c-section is Thursday at 7:30am and I really am terrified. This is my first pregnancy so I have no clue what to expect. I had a c-section birth plan set up and it basically got rejected because of hospital policies. I didn't want my arms strapped down but I have to. I wanted my mom to go with the twins when they went to to nursery and she can't. If they have to go to the NICU they won't let my mother go in to see them and I can't go until I can walk. I really wanted the babies to come with me during recovery (if they were fine and didn't need time in the nicu) and my dr said it will be at least 8 hours before I can have them in the room with me. I'm sure it could be worse but it's still just very scary. Not at all what I had imagined it would be like. I'm so nervous about it I can't sleep at all. I'd appreciate all the T&Ps I can get. I'm just ready for my LO's to be in my arms! Thanks ladies!

Re: No sleep for me..

• Im sorry. That stinks. Try to relax and rest up now while you can though. I had a c/s and was sick and terrified at the thought of it and now looking back I feel silly for being so scared. The worst part for me really was the IV. You will get through it and it will all be worth it in the end. As soon as you see your babies nothing else will matter anymore. Good luck and T&Ps your way
  • ditto pp - try not to worry too much - I'm sure it'll work out fine in the end

GL to you

• Loading the player...
  • HUGS!

I think those of us facing a possible c-section are all a little freaked not knowing what will happen. At least the hospital is not making promises that can't keep. I have a really good feeling that they will surprise you with what they will do day of. Definately keeping you in my T & P!

• Oh, hun, sorry you things aren't going the way you planned.  T&P your way!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"