Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I went to buy a frame today for my DAD photo

I could only find a frame with four sections, not three, so DH is getting a DADA photo....LOL.

Re: I went to buy a frame today for my DAD photo

• Crap!  I have that on my list of things to buy and now I'm worried I won't find one ...  

Anyone out there who's found one?  Where? 

• I got one with 3 at walmart for cheap like $5!! Its one of the black frams with the white matting in it!  BUT a DADA set will be very cute too!!
  • Loading the player...
  • i got one at walmart for $3
  • There were tons at our TJ Maxx (HomeGoods).  I got one for $6.99.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hah! That's probably what she says anyway :)

Batty: I got mine at Kohl's. It was a couple months ago but they have tons of frames so I'm sure they have something you can use.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefairychick77:

Hah! That's probably what she says anyway :)

Batty: I got mine at Kohl's. It was a couple months ago but they have tons of frames so I'm sure they have something you can use.

Thanks ;) 

• imageMrsBatty:

Crap!  I have that on my list of things to buy and now I'm worried I won't find one ...  

Anyone out there who's found one?  Where? 

I'm sure you will find one. I went to a craft store for the letters and to get the frame and some stuff to make centerpieces for her party. Im sure if I went to a few stores, I'd find one. I just probably wont get a chance to go again to look and have time to make and pick up the pictures...I kinda wait til the last minute alot. Besides, if you dont want to do a DADA, you could always just do a plain photo of your LO in the last box or something :)

• Target sells them, both table-top and hanging. Black and wood. We have them all over our house and it's where I'll be getting the frame for DH's pics.
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got an RE frame from Target that holds three 5x7's (landscape, not portrait) straight across.  The frame is black and the matting is white.  I just got my prints today from Mpix and they look FABULOUS.  The frame was $24.99 so not too bad at all, and the final product was well worth it.
  • I have a 4 section one as well, and I just picked up a red wooden heart to use in the last picture.
  • Target has tons of frames with three sections. Now, I wanted one with five to write daddy, and could not find one for the life of me... :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I found a few different 3 frame'ers to choose from at Kohl's just two days ago.
  • I bought a trifold frame from JoAnne's.

ETA: You could also get a wooden heart for the 4th frame for LO to hold if you didn't want to to do DADA.  So it would be DAD and a nice big red heart! 

"You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • I got mine at Kohls also... a few days ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got mine at Hobby Lobby but I always see them at Target, too.  What about getting a wooden heart (or even one cut out of construction paper) and taking a picture of LO with that?  That was my alternate if I only found a 4-frame. 
  • I got mine at Micheal's...three 5x7s across
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"