1st Trimester

showing so much sooner (bump PIP)

I can't believe how fast I got this bump this time around! It's definitely true for me that you show sooner with your 2nd. strangers are starting to congratulate me, and I haven't even had an appointment yet!

first picture: this pregnancy, 8.5 weeks
second picture: pregnant with Colt, 16 weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd

Re: showing so much sooner (bump PIP)

• you have a cute bump!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm showing already too, I'm about as big as I was at 18 weeks right now
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my 2nd and I don't look pregnant at all yet.  I am 10 weeks.  I keep thinking that any day now it'll be hard to hide but so far, no bump.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesciteach104:
    you have a cute bump!!

thank you! :)

• I've always heard that too. I am wondering if it will be the same with me since my first is 9 years old. Surprise

You have a cute bump that matches your cute son!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Cute!!
    Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • How much weight have you gained ? I am almost In my 8th week and I have almost gained 10lbs and I am not coping well with it at all.  This is my first pregnancy.
  • I look like 18 weeks and I am only 9 weeks!  But I have only gained 3lbs.  This is my 3rd so I guess you do show sooner.
  • imageLindseyRae7:
    How much weight have you gained ? I am almost In my 8th week and I have almost gained 10lbs and I am not coping well with it at all.  This is my first pregnancy.

I've gained 7lbs so far, I'm not happy about it either. haha.
    My first pregnancy, I gained just over 50lbs!! It was ridiculous.
  • You look fantastic.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am showing early too. I am 8 weeks and part of it I think is bloat, but it hasn't gone away so I don't knowTongue Tied I love my bump thoughBig Smile
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I"m worried about this because I already had/have a bit of a belly on me.  Even when not pg I think I look like I am.  I'm kind of hoping I don't start showing for a while, I'm not looking to be huge and people think I'm further along than I am etc.  I definately have days when I feel super huge but can't tell if I look bigger or just feel that way.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I know it's crazy!!!! U look beautiful.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I hear you!  I'm about the size I was at 18/19 weeks with DS.  Theres no hiding it Smile  Cute bump!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"