1st Trimester

Question for 2nd+ time moms

Hi Ladies,

I remember with my 1st pregnancy I had A LOT of cramping very very early on in my pregnancy. This time I have had nothing at all. I assume this is just because it is my second pregnancy, and my uterus is already stretched out. Not really worried, just curious if this has been anyone elses experience. TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question for 2nd+ time moms

• I am on my 3rd pregnancy and I had NO cramping and NO morning sickness with my 1st two pregnancies.  This time I am having a lot more cramping, some spotting that the dr said is normal, and a whole lot of throwing up. 
  • I didn't start to cramping till about 6 weeks this time. I got RLP a lot sooner too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't get cramps until about 4.5 weeks and they were gone by 6 weeks.
  • No cramping at all.  Cramped a lot last time. 

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • I only had one day of uncomfortable, period-like cramping about a week ago or so.  Didn't have it before that, or since then.  This time, however, RLP started much, much sooner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • last time I had no cramping, this time I've had quite a bit. Also had RLP much sooner this time around.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • this is my second pregnancy and I had very little cramping this time around 5-6 weeks. I had a lot of cramping with my first for most of the 1st trimester.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am on my 3rd pregnancy and it is totally different for me. With the first two no cramps. the 2nd on I miscarried at 4 weeks and that is the only cramps. But this 3rd one I am always cramping. It made me nervous at first because I had a miscarriage 6 months ago and I thought oh great not again. But everything is perfect and the cramps are normal... Wierd!!
  • Same as you.  First time around I had so much cramping I thought something was wrong.  This time I haven't felt a thing yet.
  • I had lots of early cramping with my first, hardly any with the second, and this third one is the worst. I'm sure it's just because every pregnancy is different. My symptoms were vastly different with my first 2 so we'll see how this third one goes.

Hope you start feeling better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"